What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bien(i)emy's next job speculation, shut out again

Yeah that's not what I said. The crux of what I said is let's stop forming our worldview based on conclusions that haven't played out yet.

Only 35% of assistant coaches are black, half the player percent...if you want to tell me the hc's who hire the ac's are racist feel free but I find that to be profoundly retarded. They have no problem playing next to them and last I checked bill romo and Richie incognito aren't coaches or gm's. Looks to me that, for whatever reason, black nfl players don't want to get into coaching when they're done playing

The left has been calling the right racist the past 6 years BC that's what cnn tells them the opposite of what happened when a white high school kid wearing a maga hat smiles at a paid activist. So when I hear you cry racism BC two guys who have an average of 8 years experience in the league then damage control after hiring a man who led his team to a SB as a hc...yeah 6 years ago I would've said chill bro, they'll get their shot soon, its a cutthroat business. Now I'm just gonna laugh and call you racist. Meanwhile our president is giving out crack pipes in the name of racial equity. Lol, let me guess democrats, if you don't smoke crack then you ain't black. Hahaha, rEeEeeEpUbLiCaNs r RaCiSmSs! Don't worry tho, snopes said it wasn't racist BC there are 20 other components and racial equity was a secondary reason, so it isn't. Man do I like me, but boy am I glad I'm not you. See you at folsom ya racist bigot

You need to calm down with the whole Texan's hired Lovie Smith so racism is over thing.

I'm a first-generation immigrant (like the kind that was born in a country where English isn't the native tongue). I have plenty of advantages, more than I'd ever care to share. I get a pass in hiring and running a business because I can walk, talk, and look the part. I've also had issues with "papers" and hirings gone awry once it was clear I wasn't born here. To the point actually that I'm now a US citizen and don't have to deal with that anymore.

Imagine what it would be like to deal with all of that simply because of how you look. Frankly, if you don't think it plays out this way I can point you to DHS and the IRS harassing me. I can't possibly imagine what it is like for a minority, without my advantages, who can't look the part, talk the talk, or fake it like I can. Add to that having to deal with the old boys club, and a society that wants to pigeonhole you into one stereotype or another (lazy, uneducated, inarticulate, angry) and you can see how I might get to my conclusions.

Also

You need to calm down with the whole Texan's hired Lovie Smith so racism is over thing.

Last edited:
Yeah that's not what I said. The crux of what I said is let's stop forming our worldview based on conclusions that haven't played out yet.

Only 35% of assistant coaches are black, half the player percent...if you want to tell me the hc's who hire the ac's are racist feel free but I find that to be profoundly retarded. They have no problem playing next to them and last I checked bill romo and Richie incognito aren't coaches or gm's. Looks to me that, for whatever reason, black nfl players don't want to get into coaching when they're done playing

The left has been calling the right racist the past 6 years BC that's what cnn tells them the opposite of what happened when a white high school kid wearing a maga hat smiles at a paid activist. So when I hear you cry racism BC two guys who have an average of 8 years experience in the league then damage control after hiring a man who led his team to a SB as a hc...yeah 6 years ago I would've said chill bro, they'll get their shot soon, its a cutthroat business. Now I'm just gonna laugh and call you racist. Meanwhile our president is giving out crack pipes in the name of racial equity. Lol, let me guess democrats, if you don't smoke crack then you ain't black. Hahaha, rEeEeeEpUbLiCaNs r RaCiSmSs! Don't worry tho, snopes said it wasn't racist BC there are 20 other components and racial equity was a secondary reason, so it isn't. Man do I like me, but boy am I glad I'm not you. See you at folsom ya racist bigot

This is a well-reasoned, no prisoners taken/no quarter given dissection of the current socio-political climate in the United States, and the evidence to support your assertions is ironclad.

This may be off-subject but I'm curious; do you have any information about the child molesting lizard people under the DNC? I'm working on an expose piece for OAN and would love to layer in your insights to several anonymous eyewitness accounts that I crafted out of dust and air while high on PCP.

Broncos GM George Paton asked Bieniemy point-blank in his interview about a situation he saw while in Kansas City earlier this season. The answer from Bieniemy eliminated him from job contention.

Eric is done in KC
Has to either go be an OC at another club, or hope that maybe a big College Job comes open.
At this point, he is likely in perception rebuild and his temper has betrayed him
Still my favorite Buff cause he is the same age and stature as me

Broncos GM George Paton asked Bieniemy point-blank in his interview about a situation he saw while in Kansas City earlier this season. The answer from Bieniemy eliminated him from job contention.
The medium post has zero sources. That doesn’t mean it is unequivocally untrue, but this doesn’t exactly pass the muster of being journalism. In other words, I don’t think Paton would be a willing source for a KCC fan blog.

The medium post has zero sources. That doesn’t mean it is unequivocally untrue, but this doesn’t exactly pass the muster of being journalism. In other words, I don’t think Paton would be a willing source for a KCC fan blog.
Hearing there is substantial truth behind this story...

I agree, but I think for the most part it is enough true or real to state that EB is not going to get an NFL Job anytime soon. I kinda think he has to reboot, and maybe either take some time off or go to College, cause the momentum is going the opposite way now.

Racism exists in NFL circles.

it may or may not be at play with EB not getting a HC job.

Both can be true.

My assessment is that something else is at play, other than strict racism, for him not getting a HC job.

it’s time to move on from KC. That part seems to be the most true to me at this point.

Racism exists in NFL circles.

it may or may not be at play with EB not getting a HC job.

Both can be true.

My assessment is that something else is at play, other than strict racism, for him not getting a HC job.

it’s time to move on from KC.
Racism had a part, then as more interviews were had, it seems that he remained convicted to his plan and nobody was buying it. Then, if you do not get along with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes and the other owners know that, they are not gonna pull the trigger. I strongly think that Reid was hoping that EB had a job by now, and if it is at all true that he was CALLING THE PLAYS, that helps and hurts him in that they are a darn good offense, but Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill could be Top 10 if Mahomes did actually call the plays.

He needs to go an coach UNLV or SDSU, or someplace like that where he can hide out and build a new resume

Multiple people on Twitter kind of confirming that most of that is true based on the hearsay around the league.

Honestly, is anyone here surprised? EB is and always has been a hothead with the my way or the highway mentality. And, as many people have been saying for a couple years now, there are many other things at play with EB other than some grand racist conspiracy in the NFL keeping him from getting a HC job.

Yeah, this had me rolling.
Editor’s Note: We want to be clear here. There were multiple factors that led to Bieniemy not receiving final consideration for the Denver job. It was not just one answer. We could have structured this sentence better.

"According to our source, when training camp arrived, Bieniemy was different. He didn’t have the same energy he was previously known for. He was short and temperamental with a lot of people behind closed doors."

Isn't the bolded part above kind of sort of what he's known for...?

"According to our source, when training camp arrived, Bieniemy was different. He didn’t have the same energy he was previously known for. He was short and temperamental with a lot of people behind closed doors."

Isn't the bolded part above kind of sort of what he's known for...?
Yeah I feel like they could have just asked anyone who’s followed CU football for the last few decades and we could have all them he was a stubborn hot head with a history of berating and having negative interactions with players.

I agree, but I think for the most part it is enough true or real to state that EB is not going to get an NFL Job anytime soon. I kinda think he has to reboot, and maybe either take some time off or go to College, cause the momentum is going the opposite way now.
EB is a test case for our country’s and the NFL’s double standards. EB’s limitations are definitely magnified by his race. Other coaches have shortcomings that mirror EB’s, but those deficiencies are insufficient to exclude them from HC consideration/hiring. The NFL is a chatty league where people collude for larger outcomes, so team owners and executives will tow the line. I agree that college could be a good step for him, so long as he is set up for success with a program that wants to win.

EB is a test case for our country’s and the NFL’s double standards. EB’s limitations are definitely magnified by his race. Other coaches have shortcomings that mirror EB’s, but those deficiencies are insufficient to exclude them from HC consideration/hiring. The NFL is a chatty league where people collude for larger outcomes, so team owners and executives will tow the line. I agree that college could be a good step for him, so long as he is set up for success with a program that wants to win.
Not CU then

I'm not sure that "other coaches have shortcomings that mirror EB's". EB's legal troubles and lack of people skills are very big shortcomings. One could argue that EB has been overpromoted to where he is in large part due to his race.

McDaniels and Brady had a notoriously amazing professional relationship spanning almost two decades. Any kind of “fight” between them that you’re trying to use in this case is very different than what this article is alleging between PM and EB (and EB and AR to be honest).
Brady had a ton of very loud fights with his OCs, including McDaniels. McDaniels is also known as a “my guy or the highway” personality as exemplified with reports from actual journalists who cover the Broncos. The Medium essay infers that sideline arguments between EB and PM mean that they have a fractured relationship. The essay has no sources.

The Medium essay is VERY slanted to defend PM’s shortcomings in the AFC Championship. Even he admitted that he made mistakes in execution given the plays that were called, especially to end the half (“I got greedy”). Everyone is to blame, of course. I just find it fascinating that EB’s the fall guy when Mahomes was clearly rattled starting with the end of 1H. According to this essay, EB did all wrong and PM has zero responsibility.

Back