What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities Plans...

It has to turn back around somewhere on the north east side.
Jesus man, you turn around at 18th & Euclid and go back down Regent. Regent is not a one way street.

There is a major stop in front of Muenzinger, and the Music School.....
The Euclid stop in front of the music building would still be there. You'd lose the Duane/Muenzinger stop which is less than 400 yards away from Euclid - the horror.

Jesus man, you turn around at 18th & Euclid and go back down Regent. Regent is not a one way street.

The Euclid stop in front of the music building would still be there. You'd lose the Duane/Muenzinger stop which is less than 400 yards away from Euclid - the horror.
Yes I understand you turn around at 18th and Euclid. Where do you turn around on the regent/colorado side. Unless you are doing an out and back route from Will Vill to the UMC and back. Which is extremely inefficient for students that would be riding it.

You are strangely invested in this topic. Have you been to campus in the middle of the day afternoon during the school year? I have - doing what you're proposing is just stupid. Maybe the plaza idea with a route for buses is a great idea - but I don't really see what that gets us over what we have today, except less flexibility. Maybe we can route the road down behind the rec center.... but that seems like it will be very expensive, and I'm still not sure that the benefits of that outweigh the cons of losing the main road through campus.

Yes I understand you turn around at 18th and Euclid. Where do you turn around on the regent/colorado side. Unless you are doing an out and back route from Will Vill to the UMC and back. Which is extremely inefficient for students that would be riding it.
It's an out and back from will vill, down Regent, to the UMC and back again. It gets kids from will vill over to campus and yes, it means a couple hundred extra yards walking if you need to get to Muenzinger - that's still a lot better than trying to get across campus from Kittredge.
You are strangely invested in this topic. Have you been to campus in the middle of the day afternoon during the school year? I have - doing what you're proposing is just stupid. Maybe the plaza idea with a route for buses is a great idea - but I don't really see what that gets us over what we have today, except less flexibility. Maybe we can route the road down behind the rec center.... but that seems like it will be very expensive, and I'm still not sure that the benefits of that outweigh the cons of losing the main road through campus.
I absolutely have been to campus during the day. I'm not terribly invested in the plaza at all, I'm just surprised people see Colorado Blvd as some sacred cow that's vital for kids to get to class on time. I know it gets plenty of use, but I don't see closing a portion of it as such a catastrophe waiting to happen. The real estate in campus is finite so the school is going to need to be creative to continue improving the student experience.

Jesus Christ, I'm getting some kind of transportation from the hotel I stay at, but the nightmare scenarios y'all speak of, hell no and I'm not a city guy lol.

giphy.gif

Back