1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Fake Dan Beebe Twitter Account = Winning

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SuperD, Aug 12, 2011.

1. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

Whoever runs this this thing has had some pure gold tweets through all of this, I suppose it helps to have such good material to work with.

Some recent ones:

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe

Direct Message to Tom Osborne: Do you really, really, REALLY want to screw with Jim Delany? Because I have an idea.

new big 12 money plan. call jg wentworth 877 casssshhhhh nowowwwwwww

Direct Message to Brigham Young: I've left you messages the last two Sundays. Answer the damn office phone when I call.

Mike Slive just offered me Vanderbilt for Texas A&M. Sorry, but we already have our academic crown jewel: KSU. #stanfordofthemidwest

I was using sarcastic finger quotes. RT @kbohls Beebe tells me he's "taking it very seriously" that Texas A&M is interested in joining SEC.

:lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/DanBeebe

2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

"It'd be funny if aTm got all ahead of themselves here. There's a reason I wait til - or even past - the last second to do anything."

3. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm following that fake Dan Beebe twitter...pretty good stuff! :thumbsup:

4. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

"EAT IT AGGIE. FREAKIN EAT IT!!! ............. welcome back"

Priceless!