What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fake Dan Beebe Twitter Account = Winning

SuperD

Club Member
Club Member
Whoever runs this this thing has had some pure gold tweets through all of this, I suppose it helps to have such good material to work with.

Some recent ones:

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe

Direct Message to Tom Osborne: Do you really, really, REALLY want to screw with Jim Delany? Because I have an idea.

new big 12 money plan. call jg wentworth 877 casssshhhhh nowowwwwwww

Direct Message to Brigham Young: I've left you messages the last two Sundays. Answer the damn office phone when I call.

Mike Slive just offered me Vanderbilt for Texas A&M. Sorry, but we already have our academic crown jewel: KSU. #stanfordofthemidwest

I was using sarcastic finger quotes. RT @kbohls Beebe tells me he's "taking it very seriously" that Texas A&M is interested in joining SEC.

:lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/DanBeebe

"It'd be funny if aTm got all ahead of themselves here. There's a reason I wait til - or even past - the last second to do anything."

Back