What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite Buffs football memory?

The final 2 mins of 20-10 CU v Neb 1986. That student section was on fire and rushing the field as time elapsed meant something. Hadn't beaten the Fuskers in 18 years.
That's my dad's favorite moment as well. I found the YouTube video of that game and it has been a ritual to watch that before every game for him this year. My favorite memories of games I have been to have been the last two games and the West Virginia game. The Utah game this year was the top. The fireworks, a packed crowd, all my friends from high school begging me to get them a ticket. I've re-watched that game like three times since.

That's my dad's favorite moment as well. I found the YouTube video of that game and it has been a ritual to watch that before every game for him this year. My favorite memories of games I have been to have been the last two games and the West Virginia game. The Utah game this year was the top. The fireworks, a packed crowd, all my friends from high school begging me to get them a ticket. I've re-watched that game like three times since.
Larry Zimmers call with about 2 mins left in the 20-10 game still gives me goosebumps. You could hear the passion in his voice... "So many times, the Red flood has invaded Folsom and left with a victory. It won't be this time!" One of the all-time great calls.

1989. The entire season. Went in at #14 and rolled everybody along the way. We played Texas, #10 Illinois, and #21 Washington in our our non-con. Lost Sal three weeks into the season and the team carried it out for him. I was at every game in Folsom that year, as well as the game in Norman, which was freaking beautiful. Nubs came to town ranked #3 and we took them out. Yeah, the Orange Bowl outcome was disappointing, but the three months of the regular season were the best time of my life as a sports fan. Nothing else comes close.

Like these?
witherspoon.jpg
Same end zone but other sideline

Larry Zimmers call with about 2 mins left in the 20-10 game still gives me goosebumps. You could hear the passion in his voice... "So many times, the Red flood has invaded Folsom and left with a victory. It won't be this time!" One of the all-time great calls.
It gives me the chills as well! Gets me pumped about being able to play them again in two years.

Back