What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite & Least Favorite Team in each P5 Conference

Nebraska, close second Notre Dame (their Big 10 no matter what they say and Lou Holtz can eat a bag of dicks)

Kansas (because of hoops mostly)

Oregon (from nothing to something due to a blank check from Nike)

Miami (biggest cheaters in football)

Mizzery (how the heck did they ever get good?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big 12

Favorite: I guess if I had to pick, I'd say WVU. Academics not as bad as their reputation. Mean, loyal, hard-ass fans who back up their rep with arrest records. Real couches being burned! If not WVU, maybe Kansas -- the first year I watched the Final 4 was the Danny Manning year in 1988 and I've been hooked on college hoops since.

**** 'em: Iowa State. spent 4 ****ty years of my life in Iowa while a family member I detest went to grad school in Ames.
Yeah, **** Iowa State to hell. **** them all. **** that ****ty corn, **** Ames and **** Kevin Dresser. **** them painfully with big, fat, sharp, pointy, diseased objects, **** them in holes they didn't know they had. **** them sidewise, **** them backwards, but just **** Iowa State!!!!! ****, ****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Hated
Nubs - way above anyone else (But PSU gets an non-honorable mention)
Bama - tired of 'em being so damn good
Bailer - for obvious reasons
Whoregon - but U-dub is a close second and U$C is a close second and 1/2
Notre Dame - with FSU right in there as well.

Favorites -
What kind of question is that? Is it even possible to have another favorite?
I guess I like GaTech because I my daughter went there and they took a lot of my money.
I don't like anyone else except whoever is beating the above list.

Yeah, **** Iowa State to hell. **** them all. **** that ****ty corn, **** Ames and **** Kevin Dresser. **** them painfully with big, fat, sharp, pointy, diseased objects, **** them in holes they didn't know they had. **** them sidewise, **** them backwards, but just **** Iowa State!!!!! ****, ****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just don't see enough ISU hate

Wow, pretty impressive man.

Starting with the Big10 because of the Nubs:
Big10:
Hate Nebraska
Like ? Northwestern bc of Barnett? Not a lot of love for the "Big" from me

Big12:
Root against TCU a lot, not sure why
Tend to root for ISU. OSU too, except for Alamo Bowl

SEC:
Not sure why but I root for Arkansas sometimes
Root against Florida, feel like they are permanently overrated and I want to be proven right

ACC:
Like Clemson and VT.
Root against Miami

Pac-12
Root against ASU(tools) and UCLA(typically overrated) the most
Don't hate: Oregon state. Harmless

us: like
them: hate

of special note in the "i ****ing hate you forever" category: fuskers, pedo state, ****-bailer, texassssss, ohio state hypocrites, tennessee, miami, america's stripper university, the condoms, kjuco state, whoregon, clumsin, mizzery, free shoes u, udbub ****heads.

i am sure i am missing some. i have plenty of hate to go around. plenty.

the great thing about hate-- it keeps me warm at night and there is always a reason to root against the other guys.

p12
+ Cal
- Oregon
b12
- Everyone
- - Baylor
b10
+ UM
- Ohio State
- - Nebraska
SEC
lol
ACC
+ Clemson
- Duke

ACC:
Favorite - Miami, love Richt and the history
Hated - Louisville, go back to being Non-Power 5

BIG10:
Favorite - Northwestern, lets go NERDS
Hated - Ohio State. Yes not "THE." They can suck chodes.

BIG12:
Favorite - West Virginia. Love both football and basketball here. Lets go Press Virginia.
Hated - Baylor. Bull**** they can poach recruits and still be the biggest cheaters.

PAC12:
Favorite - Duh, CU. But non-CU, honestly no one. **** them all.
Hated - 'SC. Another group of cheaters. ****'em.

SEC:
Favorite - Georgia. Let's go Dawgs!
Hated - Kentucky. Hate both basketball and football here.

so hawaii buff loves miami and bob huggins but hates all the cheaters?

i like watching Huggy bear's teams play but he didn't graduate anyone at Cincy?

Last edited:

I don't think he did graduate a single player. No source though

Before APR. When KSU hired him, his last graduation rate had been 0%. (Remembering this from discussing at the time with a cousin who is a KSU booster.)

ACC
Fav: Clemson. I've always liked those helmets.
Least: Miami. Start a brawl and nearly break my wife's back in the process and I'll hold on to some animosity for a long, long time.

B1G:
Fav: whoever is playing Nebraska
Least: Nebraska

B12:
Fav: Oklahoma
Least: UT. Godamm arrogant conference killing douchebags.

SEC:
Fav: Florida
Least: Alabama, but only because they've been so good for so long. I really don't hate them, I'm insanely jealous of them.

PAC:
Fav: used to be UW, but since we joined the league, I find myself disliking that school more and more. I'll go with Cal. Not really a situation where I actually like them, I just dislike them less than all the others.
Least: USC. I can't think of a team in the league that I wouldn't want to beat USC.

Speaking of Iowa State, this is a pretty big deal around our area right now. Didn't happen on campus, but very close. @hokiehead Why all the ISU hate? Just cause you lived there two years?
four years in Des Moines. I had a family member who I detested that got grad degrees from ISU and was overly smug about PhD status -- I associate the school with that person.

it occurs to me that's probably a similiar reason to why so much hate toward Virginia Tech has cropped up amongst CU fans over the last three years :p

ACC Up: VT (Friends went there, I liked Beamer) Down: Duke (Pretentious dicks)

SEC Up: FL (Close relative went there, FL ties) Down: None

B1G Up: WI (Goes without sayin') Down: NE (Goes without sayin')

B12 Up: OK (Always admired the Stoops empire) Down: None

P12 Up: Furd (Class outfit) Down: ASU (No-Class outfit)

Umm the Big 12 has no down? You're in the minority on that one.

Pac 12 - (Sans CU)
Fav - Cal
Least - Oregon (even before JL)

Big 12
Fav - ISU - cant hate those guys, more pity
Least - Bailer - **** Bailer

SEC
Fav - Auburn - cuz i hate Bama
Least - Bama - again I hate Bama

Big 10
Fav - Purdue (Wife's alma mater)
Least - Nuck the Fuskers

ACC
FSU - loved Charlie Ward
Miami - all about the glory days

i remember in one of your anti pac-12 rants, you said you were a B1G/sparty fan. what gives?

ACC:
Favorite - No real favorite as I don't really care about the ACC - I did always like FSU's uniforms
Hate - Miami, remember the pre-game brawl with them. Loved the attitude of CU in those days.

BIG10:
Favorite - Northwestern, mostly due to Barnett
Hate - Nebraska - nuff said

BIG12:
Favorite - TCU - I've always felt they got screwed by Baylor when the B12 first formed.
Hate - Baylor - so many reasons

PAC12:
Favorite - after CU, not really sure. Standford, I guess
Hate - USC or UCLA, both think they're all that

SEC:
Favorite - Vanderbilt. Lovable losers.
Hate - Alabama

not enough **** baylor in this thread. Looking at you, Sacky
If it makes you feel any better, bailer is a close second on my hate meter to UT. I hated UT before hating UT was cool. Actually, is it cool yet? I'm waiting for it to be cool to hate UT. I'm a trendsetter.

If it makes you feel any better, bailer is a close second on my hate meter to UT. I hated UT before hating UT was cool. Actually, is it cool yet? I'm waiting for it to be cool to hate UT. I'm a trendsetter.
You'll come around when we reside in the same conference again.

Back