What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite non-CU games you have watched

1996 Big 12 championship game
Awesome play on 4th down for UT to set up the final TD

I still remember my dad yelling at the top of his lungs at the TV when Texas Scored the last TD.

"TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN........EAT **** NEBRASKA!!!!!!":lol:

[video=youtube;6x3DmBfQrIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x3DmBfQrIE[/video]

Favorite game on TV: Definitely the Boise State - Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl in 2007...I'm fairly sure that no game will come close to that one in terms of excitement...

Favorite game in person: The Wiscy - Michigan State game this season wasn't too shabby...

[video=youtube;25AjbXNzpyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25AjbXNzpyA[/video]

by a long shot - boise vs ou... Fiesta bowl, like everyone has said it HAD everything + GIANT killers

+ ut vs nu the last couple of years - love watching those huskers :cry: and watching bo's meltdown in a&m was pretty damn :lol:

I still rewatch 2011 LSU games. They were electric and would have smoked anyone else in the national championship that year. After losing Patrick Peterson to the NFL the previous year, they still had Mo Claiborne, Eric Reid, and of course Mathieu. And they had an awesome OOC with #4 Oregon on a neutral site and @WVU when they had Geno Smith, Tavon Austin, and Stedman Bailey (who all suck in the NFL but they were stupid good in Holgorsen's system in college).

1983 Orange Bowl was a classic game. Nebraska down 17 early, Mike Rozier gets hurt, fumblerooskie, TO's red pants, Nebraska driving for the tie and Irving Fryar drops a sure TD (they score on an option play on 4th and about 8), Nebraska goes for two and misses....

I was going to mention this game.. I think. I thought it was the '84 Miami/Nebraska Orange Bowl game.

BC-Miami, don't remember the year. Never saw it live, was real young but saw the replay. Also BYU-SMU, again replay. Others have been mentioned already. USC-Texas this year was one of the better I've seen in quite a few years.

Rose Bowl - USC vs Texas
Fiesta Bowl - Boise vs Oklahoma

are the two that I always think of.

2002 Kentucky vs LSU
1989 Notre Dame vs USC (unfortunately a blimp didn't crash into the stadium that day like I had hoped but still a great game)
2013 Auburn vs Alabama
2005 Michigan vs Penn State

Probably a few others from the late 80s and 90s that I am forgetting, just can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

1988 USC v Notre Dame - the first college football game I ever went to. #1 vs #2
1992 (I believe) Notre Dame vs Michigan. Hate both teams, but Notre Dame's comeback was classic/standard
2001 Oklahoma vs Ok St - It put CU in the hunt for the national championship and probably allowed cu to win the Big 12

Back