What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Firing Assistant Coaches

I can't say Collins deserves to be booted. I think he has done a decent job this year (not great).

Rushing 3 definitely needs to go but I don't think we have an alternatives to playing a lot of zone.

Our secondary is no where near good enough to play man coverage consistently - we would be getting absolutely destroyed. Not that we aren't anyway...

He probably has lost some steam in booster support - and guess what, it's because some boosters have the same, fickle, dumb-ass, knee-jerk reaction that so many of you are having right now. This complete melt-down amongst fans is unwarranted and immature.

All of you demanding people's heads need to calm the **** down. Are you kidding me? Yeah, the end-around was a little dumb, but Helfrich knows more about offense in football than any of us probably will ever know. He's a good mind that just needs to harness his love for the unique and daring. All the fans that arrogantly sit on the couch and play-call due to their self-anointed genius need to shut the **** up. You don't know the players abilities as well as the coaches, and you probably know **** about football.

STOP MELTING DOWN PEOPLE! It's annoying and disheartening, but show some support for your program. Critique it - fine. Asking for heads to roll when we have an injury-plagued and young team??...moronic. Firing people does NOT propel us forward as a program.

Do we follow the advice of 'not melting down' from the guy who is melting down?:smile2:

Back