What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Offensive play vs. UW

Run it out of the back of the end zone for a safety.

Because **** you, Husky; we'll spot you the first two points and then run you down like an old whore on Nickel Night.

Reverse to macintyre who hits Fields for a Touchdown. Montez struggles the rest of the game, and three threads are started calling for MacIntyre to start against UCLA at QB.
I was just going to say "Touchdown" but this works better.

Whatever set they wanna run with Nixon in the backfield, all go's, try to get him matched up on a backer, throw it to him in space and see what he can do with it. Not gonna happen but I'd like to see it.

american-football-05.jpg

Let me be the first to give you a really offensive play.

Robert Hodge threw the ball? I don't remember that. You could say I am confusing him with Bernard Jackson - of which it this is also true, but no, minus the rollout pass, I'm convinced Robert Hodge did not throw a forward pass at CU.
He didn't vs USC, that was a painful game.

Robert Hodge threw the ball? I don't remember that. You could say I am confusing him with Bernard Jackson - of which it this is also true, but no, minus the rollout pass, I'm convinced Robert Hodge did not throw a forward pass at CU.

Ask Kansas State if Hodge ever threw a pass to Jeremy Bloom.

(****ty quality video)

Ask Kansas State if Hodge ever threw a pass to Jeremy Bloom.

(****ty quality video)

Ha! I've actually posted that video before at least twice - just forgot it was Hodge (y) I just remember him for the Big 12 Championship game against OU - that was not a pretty sight...

Ha! I've actually posted that video before at least twice - just forgot it was Hodge (y) I just remember him for the Big 12 Championship game against OU - that was not a pretty sight...

Ugh. That game was awful. The Ochs situation ended up being such a disaster for that year, considering what we had to work with at QB.

Let me just say though - **** the NCAA for making Bloom choose between football and skiing. He could have had an amazing career, but instead the NCAA decided to again be shortsighted dicks.

Read that Winfree is going to play more slot now. I love putting out the best 4 receivers at once... no offense to JMac. Really hope this happens so we can actually see Winfree play.

Back