What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Offensive play vs. UW

CU lines up in the shotgun with three RBs and does the El Passo triple option for three yards.

Montez QB sneak on 1st and 10 between the center and right guard - 1 yard gain, but softens the middle so Lindsay can go to work.

Play action slant to Bobo for 7 yards.

Hopefully he won't lose the ball fighting for extra yards, because I'm afraid that's coming at some point.

Why wouldn't we kick the FG? Stefanou has been impressive so far. Get points on the board early and take the wind right out of UW's sails.

Before kick-off our Oline admits they were mailing it in for the last three games to fool Washington. Then Lindgren's secret playbook comes out...the one he has been hiding for five years. A dumbstruck Petersen says, 'no one could have seen that coming.'

Robert Hodge to Dusty Sprauge
Robert Hodge threw the ball? I don't remember that. You could say I am confusing him with Bernard Jackson - of which it this is also true, but no, minus the rollout pass, I'm convinced Robert Hodge did not throw a forward pass at CU.

Back