What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Folsom Field Blues?

Man, I dont know what's better; us getting some respect by the media thinking we can upset, like ESPN thinking we would win last week, or no one giving us a chance and us winning either way. If no one expects us to upset and we dont well no biggie, but if some think we will and then we dont then we show the nation that the Buffs arent ready for the attention yet.

I don't know... When people start picking the Buffs to do things... they, uh... don't do those things.

I don't know... When people start picking the Buffs to do things... they, uh... don't do those things.

Yeah, most people are picking Colorado as the most likely upset. I see that as a sign of respect for an up and coming program. I think this is a VERY dangerous game for Texas. Even when Colorado is down they are typically very tough at home.

Yeah, most people are picking Colorado as the most likely upset. I see that as a sign of respect for an up and coming program. I think this is a VERY dangerous game for Texas. Even when Colorado is down they are typically very tough at home.

The nation at large does now know about our OL problems. We're seriously banged up and I see that as a major problem.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

At the same time though, like he said in the story, he had to pick an upset and we are obviously the most logical choice. The only other teams that stand a glimmering chance of an upset is OU at USC and thats about it.

Back