What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Folsom First Timer

VPIHokie

Greetings,
I’m excited to be attending my first game in Boulder next Friday! In fact, I’ve never been to Colorado before and I’m very much looking forward to it. I’ve always heard great things about CU from fellow Hokies who have made the trek. It’s funny how Lane Stadium sits at just over 2,000 feet in elevation and is one of the highest stadiums East of the Mississippi.... that’s nothing compared to your guys mountains. Ill be contributing to the crowd noise in section 214, Ive always hated USC and love to see them lose. Good luck against Wazzu this weekend, I’ll try to catch some of it after the Tech game. We have homecoming this weekend against UNCheat and hopefully we don’t look as anemic as we have all season. Go Buffs/Hokies
PS: I’m glad Travon McMillian did pretty well for you guys last year. He was very talented early on in his career at Tech. Our offensive scheme didn’t match his skill set once Fuente came in and he developed a bit of an attitude because of it. Our staff seems to have a knack for botching player relationships anymore.

Greetings,
I’m excited to be attending my first game in Boulder next Friday! In fact, I’ve never been to Colorado before and I’m very much looking forward to it. I’ve always heard great things about CU from fellow Hokies who have made the trek. It’s funny how Lane Stadium sits at just over 2,000 feet in elevation and is one of the highest stadiums East of the Mississippi.... that’s nothing compared to your guys mountains. Ill be contributing to the crowd noise in section 214, Ive always hated USC and love to see them lose. Good luck against Wazzu this weekend, I’ll try to catch some of it after the Tech game. We have homecoming this weekend against UNCheat and hopefully we don’t look as anemic as we have all season. Go Buffs/Hokies
PS: I’m glad Travon McMillian did pretty well for you guys last year. He was very talented early on in his career at Tech. Our offensive scheme didn’t match his skill set once Fuente came in and he developed a bit of an attitude because of it. Our staff seems to have a knack for botching player relationships anymore.
Great link for Boulder/ CU Gameday info if you are interested CU Gameday

Cool! Hit the hill, the sink, and the pearl street mall. Then visit the farm in north boulder, and then well, have foggy memories of the rest of your visit! Go easy on the edibles they can sneak up on you, amigo!

Cheers and enjoy!

Hey @VPIHokie. welcome to AB. Hope you enjoy the game tonight!

note that Folsom allows beer sales and you take the beer to your seat -- make full use of that!

yes, watch Ralphie run. make the most of your time in the Boulder area and the VT off-week!

Go Buffs! Go Hokies!!!!

As long as you don’t choose to move here, I hope you have a wonderful time! If you at any point think you may want to move here during the trip, I hope you have a miserable enough time to convince you to stay where you are! Cheers!

Go Buffs!

Hey @VPIHokie. welcome to AB. Hope you enjoy the game tonight!

note that Folsom allows beer sales and you take the beer to your seat -- make full use of that!

yes, watch Ralphie run. make the most of your time in the Boulder area and the VT off-week!

Go Buffs! Go Hokies!!!!
I thought you bid us all adios?

Back