What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Friendly Reminder about the Recruiting Forum

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Some folks are new to the board.

Some folks use "What's New" and don't realize what forum they're in.

Some folks are drunken idots.

Some folks are assholes with no filter.

Whichever category you may fall into (or categories), here's a bit to keep in mind with the Recruiting Forum.

This is not just about us all keeping informed and saying what's on our minds.

This is also where recruit profiles, indexed by name, direct a lot of AllBuffs traffic from search engines.

This site needs to be something that supports the CU program rather than harming it. All the mods and admins are unpaid volunteers who do this as a labor of love (and/or a symptom of mental disorders). We would quit if it started hurting CU.

Recruits, transfers and their families, friends, coaches and advisors find their Profiles here. Competitors looking for a negative recruiting angle find us.

Given the above, the Profiles are informational and a place for us to positively discuss the CU prospect, link new developments, and - yes - even discuss questions, concerns and our inexpert evaluations.

What we don't allow in addition to TOS violations like being a bigoted loser or enlightening us with your political obsessions are things like: player bashing, character assassination, making fun of how someone looks (this isn't fvcking Tinder), or ripping on a guy for not being up to your expert standard. Also, don't use Profile threads to blast CU, any coaches, Boulder, or any other bullsh!t that's grinding your gears and causes you to want to make a case for not going to CU.

In short: stifle your crap. The mod team has enough work to do without moving or deleting things. If you can't help yourself from dropping turds in our punch bowl, it's a quick way to get banned.

**** you With Love,

The Junta

Some folks are new to the board.

Some folks use "What's New" and don't realize what forum they're in.

Some folks are drunken idots.

Some folks are assholes with no filter.

Whichever category you may fall into (or categories), here's a bit to keep in mind with the Recruiting Forum.

This is not just about us all keeping informed and saying what's on our minds.

This is also where recruit profiles, indexed by name, direct a lot of AllBuffs traffic from search engines.

This site needs to be something that supports the CU program rather than harming it. All the mods and admins are unpaid volunteers who do this as a labor of love (and/or a symptom of mental disorders). We would quit if it started hurting CU.

Recruits, transfers and their families, friends, coaches and advisors find their Profiles here. Competitors looking for a negative recruiting angle find us.

Given the above, the Profiles are informational and a place for us to positively discuss the CU prospect, link new developments, and - yes - even discuss questions, concerns and our inexpert evaluations.

What we don't allow in addition to TOS violations like being a bigoted loser or enlightening us with your political obsessions are things like: player bashing, character assassination, making fun of how someone looks (this isn't fvcking Tinder), or ripping on a guy for not being up to your expert standard. Also, don't use Profile threads to blast CU, any coaches, Boulder, or any other bullsh!t that's grinding your gears and causes you to want to make a case for not going to CU.

In short: stifle your crap. The mod team has enough work to do without moving or deleting things. If you can't help yourself from dropping turds in our punch bowl, it's a quick way to get banned.

**** you With Love,

The Junta
Great post. Stay positive. The only direction for recruiting is up.

A big thank you to Wasian for all the hard work he puts into the profiles. This place looks great.
Futurama Squinting GIF

Do we know you........................

Has there been much investment or concern or consideration to the academic investment required to be successful? Slightly concerned that the academic anti athletic establishment is hiding, ready to pounce when the time is right. The euphoria of potential is fantastic but the opposition won’t change their mind or die easily I think.
Probably just a boomer take…

Has there been much investment or concern or consideration to the academic investment required to be successful? Slightly concerned that the academic anti athletic establishment is hiding, ready to pounce when the time is right. The euphoria of potential is fantastic but the opposition won’t change their mind or die easily I think.
Secret photo of the academic elites planning the end of athletics and total world domination.
U5dtoi9J9rKH4A96FSUjT6pX1GFr4XM_1680x8400.jpg

I know I'm not the only member who has posted that I tend to navigate Allbuffs primarily through NEW and often lose context of what forum I'm in.

I think it happened only once, but I've posted in the recruiting forum content not appropriate for that. I felt bad about it when a mod (politely) pointed it out.

suggestion that a banner or frame be added to the recruiting forum that made it visually obvious we're not in the Pub and should apply a "recruiting forum filter" to our posts.

God I hope you don't watch cable news.

Welcome, Chatgpt, to allbuffs!

Are we allowed to disparage other school's recruiting classes on here? Because UNC just pulled in a D2/D3 level class. And I thought the trajectory under McCaffrey was bad...

Are we allowed to disparage other school's recruiting classes on here? Because UNC just pulled in a D2/D3 level class. And I thought the trajectory under McCaffrey was bad...
I suppose you could take time to review and then disparage the recruiting of a Big Sky university with fewer than 15,000 students located in a town that literally smells like ****,

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Last edited:
You can’t measure grit level or handshakes with stars.

Back