What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FYI SIAP FWIW Austin Hinder

It is amazing to me that anyone cares enough about rep to comment about it (oops), but especially if you're on a rival fan page getting negative rep. That is (or should be) a given! C'mon, rep is not currency, almost random, and can be added or deducted by total strangers for any (or no) reason at all. What's the fuss?

BTW, the comment was "Good Point. Walrus"

Right back at ya, big fella!! :lol:

Where's the disconnect here? And your neg rep comment?

"which makes you just a pathetic old fool - z"

Okay.:smile:

Where's the disconnect here? And your neg rep comment?

"which makes you just a pathetic old fool - z"

Okay.:smile:

Disconnect? Ich verstehe nicht.

You have proven with your negative rep how pathetically random it is! Even my completely innocuous statement "earned" negative rep from you. But I've talked about this waaaay more than it deserves. Thanks for playing!!

BTW, I don't think I said "Okay.:smile:", so kindly leave it out my quote next time. :thumbsup:

Disconnect? Ich verstehe nicht.

You have proven with your negative rep how pathetically random it is! Even my completely innocuous statement "earned" negative rep from you. But I've talked about this waaaay more than it deserves. Thanks for playing!!

BTW, I don't think I said "Okay.:smile:", so kindly leave it out my quote next time. :thumbsup:

Your quote ended with the closing quotation mark. I'd imagine most folks got that, and didn't attribute any other remarks to you.

My rep wasn't random. I gave you negative rep because you pointed out how meaningless it was, and targeted those Allbuffers who make it a public issue.

Then you made a big deal about it, and made it public.

I am a Buff living in Alabama, grew up in Aurora off of 6th and Buckley which is now Airport BLVD, lived in Colo the first 30 years of my life, the last 5 in Alabama, I used to have an account here with the same name but I guess from a lack of use it was removed.

I am a Buff living in Alabama, grew up in Aurora off of 6th and Buckley which is now Airport BLVD, lived in Colo the first 30 years of my life, the last 5 in Alabama, I used to have an account here with the same name but I guess from a lack of use it was removed.

Where do you live? I'm in Montgomery right now.

"Who you for? :smile:

Just north of Birmingham, I don't root for or agianst any of the teams in this state, when it comes to sports, this state sux. Over the past 4 years I have traveled to see the Broncos, Rockies and Aves when they are near (Nashville and Atlanta). I cannot stand it here, high school sports receive more coverage than the pro teams, thank goodness for the internet.

Just north of Birmingham, I don't root for or agianst any of the teams in this state, when it comes to sports, this state sux. Over the past 4 years I have traveled to see the Broncos, Rockies and Aves when they are near (Nashville and Atlanta). I cannot stand it here, high school sports receive more coverage than the pro teams, thank goodness for the internet.

Quit your job, move to Colorado. Problem solved

I moved to Alabama because it is a welfare state, I quit my job in Colorado and moved to Alabama because it is so much easier to get section 8 housing, food stamps, all the hands out you can think of. You get all the free hand outs you want in this state. If you ever get the pleasure of driving through Birmingham you'll notice that about 70% of the houses were built before 1960, and I would guess that about 30-40% of the houses are HUD and section 8, it really is a **** hole, I would even consider living somewhere in Nebraska to get the hell out of here, well maybe thats a bit of a stretch but you get the point. On the plus side it was a short drive to the Independence Bowl and the Champs Bowl a few years ago.

Q:
Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Florida.

What do these schools have in common?

A: All three tried to recruit the #1 player out of Colorado the last three years and all three failed.

correct sir.....although I think this will be Hawks toughest sell yet

correct sir.....although I think this will be Hawks toughest sell yet

How soon people forget - Nick Kasa had COMMITTED to Florida. He moved to Colorado FROM FLORIDA. He still has family there. I'm not saying that it's a slam dunk by any stretch, but I think we have a better shot than many here are willing to admit.

I moved to Alabama because it is a welfare state, I quit my job in Colorado and moved to Alabama because it is so much easier to get section 8 housing, food stamps, all the hands out you can think of. You get all the free hand outs you want in this state. If you ever get the pleasure of driving through Birmingham you'll notice that about 70% of the houses were built before 1960, and I would guess that about 30-40% of the houses are HUD and section 8, it really is a **** hole, I would even consider living somewhere in Nebraska to get the hell out of here, well maybe thats a bit of a stretch but you get the point. On the plus side it was a short drive to the Independence Bowl and the Champs Bowl a few years ago.

What's wrong with old houses? My favorite apartments have been pretty damn old. My favorite place I ever lived was on Grandview Terrace in Boulder is now over 100 years old, my awesome apartment in Chicago was built in the 1800s, and my current apt was built shortly after the 1906 fire.

I hear ya man. This place does suck, royally! Our favorite past time is drinking and watching the locals fight over their only life in this crappy state. Fortunately we are leaving in 4 months!!! :woot:Off to greener pastures!

We are looking forward to leaving here and vacationing in FL and the outer Banks for the summer.

Back