What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day - Seattle Redhawks

Honestly, even when the lead was cut to three points, I never felt like we were going to lose the game. Yes, CU sleep walked through the game, but when they needed to, they turned it up just enough.

ugly game. Uglier than Ruckus. But we won. Not much drama at the end. Made the plays we needed to win, eventually. Not getting this "sleep walked" thing. Effort on D was there after a slow start. sleepwalking doesn't explain missing 15 Free throws or going 16% from downtown despite most of those being wide the **** open. Shots weren't falling. We turned the ball over, most of the time unforced. We won by 11. Promising if you ask me.

What the hell happened to the students?

The effort was there, but execution wasn't. As stated earlier, a number of factors likely played into the lack of execution. And the refs must have thought we paid to see them- breathing on a ball handler was getting called all night. It destroyed any chance of flow in the game.

Sleep walked is probably an inaccurate term to use there. I agree the defense and rebounding effort was good. It just seemed to me like there was no real sense of urgency.

^^^^posted at 5:50pm MT in the China thread.

^^^^posted at 7:27pm MT in this thread.

Now I'm not sure if:
1. You're a scumbag cheater (low likelihood, imo)
2. It's the same lady and you call her both things without thinking about it (most likely, but not very interesting)
3. You ****ing proposed during the ****ing CU Basketball game, you ****ing badass! (I hope)

Hahahaha nice one, no she's my fiancé. I still slip into old habits, especially when I am ****ed up. Proposing during a Seattle game isn't my style. Top 10 opponent? sure.

Back