What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #23 (NET rankings) Men's bball opens Pac 12 Tourney vs. #119 (NET) WSU (Vegas, Wed, 3/11, 9:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

Ok. So we never had a chance with Elleby on fire.

I’m out.

This team should absolutely not make the Dance. Tad should be on the hot seat. Everyone associated with this program should be completely embarrassed.

I've been pushed to my limits more times than any healthy person should ever endure watching CU sports, but this truly might take the cake. What a ****ing disaster

And for the 4th time in 7 games Tad is going to let 1 player beat us.

Because he is too much of a ****ing ***** to admit zone works.

Man to man isn't the only option.

**** tad
That one time that we switched to Zone like last year, things were going great, and it seemed like something that could be used as needed!!! WTF is that not something to try? Zone + 1
Gotta Trap to work on getting some cheap stuff.

After this **** show, not to be a Debbie Downer, but if I am Kin, I would graduate and go play at Villanova or something like that, and Bey may as well go to the NBA! I hope they all come back, but something has to change in the coaching mentality

I don't know what to say. Even if everyone comes back we need make some changes. Players coaches whatever. Some changes.

After this **** show, not to be a Debbie Downer, but if I am Kin, I would graduate and go play at Villanova or something like that, and Bey may as well go to the NBA! I hope they all come back, but something has to change in the coaching mentality

Boyle is too stubborn to ever change

This is a shocking collapse. Shouldn't be I guess after the last couple weeks, but still, we've always played well in the tournament and I figured we'd get a win or two... I don't know how this team could go from most weeks ranked CU team ever, 1st place in conference, one of our best teams ever, top 5 NCAA seed, to this dumpster fire. I don't care what our NET ranking is or whatever, it would be crazy for this team to get a NCAA invite, as of today we are the worst team in the Pac-12, and why should we as fans even want it? We'd lose by 20 in the first round to whoever we play. I've never really been a reactionary Tad Boyle critic like most of our fans seem to be, he is probably our best coach ever and who knows if we could do better, but to allow this to happen with such an experienced, talented team is an epic failure, and probably his job should be in jeopardy.

This is disgraceful ... no getting around it. We may still make the Dance (if it actually takes place) ... but we sure as hell don't deserve to.

We were good until we mentally crapped ourselves. Always soooooo SOFT
Nail on the head here. This team hit a stretch of real adversity and folded hard. Tad's going to be lucky to get Kin back. Bey will leave. He's going to start over in a big way. How the **** does he regain respect after this.

I don't know what to say. Even if everyone comes back we need make some changes. Players coaches whatever. Some changes.
The biggest flaw with this team is we dont have wing players good enough to score, drive, pass, make plays.

First to worst in 2 weeks....go figure...I've never thought players got better over their careers under Tad...and this year our "veteran" team has regressed as the season went along. If kin and bey leave..this is the worst team in the Pac nxt year...

Another first IIRC - Tad’s Buffs have never lost a first round PAC 12 tournament game.
WSU first PAC-12 tournament win. Congrats to the basketball team, who I will refer to as the spamaloes. They aren’t buffaloes, not by a long shot.

Back