What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #23 (NET rankings) Men's bball opens Pac 12 Tourney vs. #119 (NET) WSU (Vegas, Wed, 3/11, 9:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

First to worst in 2 weeks....go figure...I've never thought players got better over their careers under Tad...and this year our "veteran" team has regressed as the season went along. If kin and bey leave..this is the worst team in the Pac nxt year...
I dont know how Tad lost the team so fast. I wouldnt worry about anyone going pro. Bey could be.a mid 2nd rounder, but I dont know if that's enough to leave.

Deplorable. Just mind numbing that last year’s pac-12 torny team with the exact same players would smoke this year’s pac-12 tourny team right now. 100% mental. And at this point Tad needs to shoulder a huge amount of blame, all of us Tad supporters would admit that.

Nonetheless, if we go to the Sweet 16 I’m back to being happy. Just obviously hard to imagine us figuring it out. But knowing how special this team was 3 weeks ago, it’s entirely possible. More likely NCAA cancels the tourny than us winning a game... but I’m saying there’s a chance!

Go Buffs!

Deplorable. Just mind numbing that last year’s pac-12 torny team with the exact same players would smoke this year’s pac-12 tourny team right now. 100% mental. And at this point Tad needs to shoulder a huge amount of blame, all of us Tad supporters would admit that.

Nonetheless, if we go to the Sweet 16 I’m back to being happy. Just obviously hard to imagine us figuring it out. But knowing how special this team was 3 weeks ago, it’s entirely possible. More likely NCAA cancels the tourny than us winning a game... but I’m saying there’s a chance!

Go Buffs!
Just be glad there won't be a tournament at this point.

Having a tough time putting a team this talented, playing this bad, into perspective. Sad.
Um, besides Kin and Bey, where’s the talent? That is actually our problem. We have nobody that can break you down off the dribble. Or reliably score inside with post moves. Or create for others. That’s basketball talent. WSU(!) has 3-4 of those guys.

Better left unsaid is probably a good phrase right now. Why I watched the whole thing, Idk? I'm not going to single anybody out, this is on everybody involved.

Says the guy who b walked the season. Take a lap.
Yes, I caused this by noting that the team was having a special season till that point. I don't feel bad about that. Your insecurity, on the other hand, is obvious.

What in the ever living **** is wrong with this team? SMH
It’s clear to me ... we don’t have guys who can create. Tad’s teams never do. It makes it really easy for the other team to defend.
Seriously, is there one guy on this team besides Kin who you’d want driving to the hoop? That’s a REALLY hard thing to say about just about any D1 program ... to have ONE guard.

It’s clear to me ... we don’t have guys who can create. Tad’s teams never do. It makes it really easy for the other team to defend.
Seriously, is there one guy on this team besides Kin who you’d want driving to the hoop? That’s a REALLY hard thing to say about just about any D1 program ... to have ONE guard.
Bingo..no players that are capable of taking over a game..

Get ready to take another lap. We won 2 out of the next 3 after the OP. Thanks for pointing that out.

Okay enough of this-lets talk about the state of this team right now. This collapse is epic enough to where changes have to be on the table.

Um, besides Kin and Bey, where’s the talent? That is actually our problem. We have nobody that can break you down off the dribble. Or reliably score inside with post moves. Or create for others. That’s basketball talent. WSU(!) has 3-4 of those guys.
Tads recruiting has been mediocre..player development below average...maybe time for new blood..

Well, it looks like a mental thing to me. Why do you have to start getting your ass whipped before you get going? By the time you start hitting shots, you're down by anywhere from 8 to 20? Part of that is on Tad, it's your job to have the guys ready to go. On the flip side of that, you shouldn't need a coach to give you motivation to show up. It looked like they got punched in the mouth and folded, for most of the game. Idk, I guess they'll get in? It'll be a quick trip if they don't pull their heads out their ass.

Two players of that talent level at this point in their career should be enough to not end a season like that.

giphy.gif

Back