What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Wildcats

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
CU @ Arizona

Tip: 6:30pm MST

TV
: FS1

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: Arizona -14.0
O/U: 145

Preview

The Buffs head back out on the road to face what will likely be an Arizona Wildcats team with a chip on their shoulder. The headlines write themselves for this game, I'm guessing we all know why. Limit turnovers, crash the boards hard, draw fouls, make free throws, hit the 3-ball, and then some. The Buffs need to put together a full 40 minute effort if they want to leave Tucson with a win tonight.

#justiceforsab

GO BUFFS!!!!!

They absolutely will try and punk the Buffs and i sure hope we make it a game. Walton's ability to hit in the 10' - 15' range will be big. If he can do that, the inside will open up a bit

Whats the over/under for loss? 20 points? Cats are going to out for blood...expect the young frosh to possibly fold. Exciting team this year, but when Tad stuck his neck out condemning UofGay, one can expect the executioners to be lined up.

We will get beat and it will be a game we will not like but I do not see anyone quitting or folding. This team, while it has off nights that should be expected with a young team, plays hard.

We will get beat and it will be a game we will not like but I do not see anyone quitting or folding. This team, while it has off nights that should be expected with a young team, plays hard.
Yep.

But I'll be watching because the "What if?" on this game is off the hook. Like, there's that chance it will be the best 2 hours of tv I watch this year.

Whats the over/under for loss? 20 points? Cats are going to out for blood...expect the young frosh to possibly fold. Exciting team this year, but when Tad stuck his neck out condemning UofGay, one can expect the executioners to be lined up.
If only someone had created a game thread that included the line in the initial post...

8-2 after the first segment. Much better than I'd expected.

Keep it rolling, Buffs!

3rd foul on Ayton right there!!! He is the PAC 12 poster boy, so he cannot get fouls called, especially at home!

That 3 hurt, but hard to fault the defense. Guys got tangled on a loose ball that didn't bounce our way and we just got caught without enough guys back to cover.

18-14 should make us happy, though.

Big segment coming up. Feels like the energy went up with UA and their fans.

Back