What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Wildcats

These boys are learning serious lessons for PAC 12 play in the long run! This team tonight is not the same team that played CSU or Iowa. Would love to replay those games.

Arizona getting the calls and we hurt ourselves at the start of the second half before we started to score again.

If we pull this out it would be an amazing win but even if we lose it will be a huge step. We are playing one of the most talented teams in the country on their home court and they are motived, and we are still going toe to toe with them.

Credit where it's due. That was ****ing clutch by Jackson-Cartwright.

Defense was about as good as you could ask for on the road. Especially when the home team is getting way more calls. Just a hard place to get a W.

Great game.

My gawd was that a nasty defensive possession by Zona out of the timeout.

Can't burn up the shot clock like that.

Another situation where I wish Tad use a few more set plays with some rub screens to get shooters open.

Vegas had this -10, so they were on the money.
Namon Wright needs to figure out how to get back on track
Refs were worth at least 6 points.
Sweep these bitches next year.

Yep, those two bail out 3's killed buffs.
Way too long on that offensive possession.

Way to fight buffs, fought hard.

Good showing. This team could go on a run in the Pac 12 tournament. You never know...

Miller's first words in the post-game were that they had to hit 2 circus shots to win it. Gave the Buffs a ton of credit.

I actually like Miller. I think Tad does, too.

Altman and Enfield are a different story. Hurley is moving into the mix with them. Nothing but hate for those guys.

Good showing. This team could go on a run in the Pac 12 tournament. You never know...

Comparing where they are now versus December, if they can continue to improve even half as fast they will be a team nobody wants to play late.

Miller is an asshat
He thinks they are so good, and yet he had to play his starters 80% of the time.
If Ayton gets in foul trouble in the PAC 12 Tourney or in the NCAA, these team loses early as normal.
"We are expected to win every game?"

Back