What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Men's bball in Knoxville to play #12 Tennessee (Tuesday, 12/8, 4:00 PM MT)

Some minimal signs of life after a terrible start. Looks like Bartholomy started next to McKinley, Parquet must be out (I think that’s what I saw). Nique and de Silva getting first half minutes is interesting in this type of game.

Tennessee is what great recruiting looks like. Colorado - not so much.
They have two 5-star freshmen on their roster. Have we ever had even one in the entire history of the program?

This game is one huge embarrassing ****-show, between the forced turnovers, unforced turnovers, and ice-cold shooting.

If you have SEC Network on your provider just go to the SEC website, go to schedule and you will have a link to see the game.

Pick your provider from the list and enter your credentials

Tennessee is what great recruiting looks like. Colorado - not so much.
f u middle finger GIF by Midland

We got some **** figured out in the last half of the half. Tennessee seems to look like a top 25 in the first half. Lots of talent. Hopefully our guys can drain more threes in the second half and everyone is settled in now.

Nice little run to get back in the game. Wright allowing that 3 at the end of the half was terrible. Hope he comes with more fire in the 2nd half, he can't afford to be timid against a top 20 team. Home and Walker need to be on the floor for most of the 2nd half, period. I can't imagine we can shoot much worse in the 2nd half so we may have a ball game.

Keep the Buffs in the 3-2 zone, maybe add some full court pressure now and then... keep them guessing. CU is getting their shots, just need to make them.

We should be rid of jitters, no foul problems, know we can play with them. Go Buffs!

CU deserves credit for getting back in the game, but I still think the talent differential is too great. I will be surprised if this is close at the end.

Although Chauncey was the most talented, he was before most of the recruiting services. According to 247 and their composite scores, these are the highest rated recruits:
It would be interesting to see how the ratings services would rate a Chauncey coming out of high school now...

Great charge!... feet set. CU should really win this game. They’ve had two games to hone in on their chemistry. Tennessee’s first game.... now, I’m not saying CU would win in March. But, **** that, it’s December. Let’s beat these a$$holes!!

Back