What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread - NIT- Basketball at Texas (Wednesday, 3/27, 7:00 PM MT)

Schwartz and Kountz giving us some offense, need our stars to show up and we will he fine.

One thing I am noticing about strating, he knows EXACTLY where he should be on defense. May not be the best when he gets there, but he knows, and goes there in a hurry.

Not gonna win this game with Bey, Gatling, Lucas, and McKinley playing in cement.

This team hasn't quit yet this year when behind big early. But if they don't find some energy, it's gonna be a very ugly line.

Drink every time this idiot mentions that Roach can touch the top of the backboard.

FYI, you're currently 9 drinks behind

It ended up being a fun season.

No reason to watch more of this one, though. If the team isn't interested enough to get back on defense or play with any interest (let alone urgency), I don't see any reason to waste the next hour and a half of my evening.

Back