What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Pioneers @ Buffs 11/14 @ 7 PM on P12 Network

This was a dominant 2nd half. Missed all but the very end of the first half, so no comment on that from me.

Buffs did what they had to do.

I’ve always hated Drew Goodman. But I have to say, these two guys, Goodman and Muehlebach, are a pretty good announcing team.

Last edited:
The key to this season is Bey’s development. If he’s not balling, we are a 4G team that won’t be able to defend the paint.

It's nice to see a couple players that can create there own shots. I think cu will surprise some teams. If rebounding and defense gets better, they can make the tournament!

I'm super excited about McWright ... slasher, creator, true PG, can shoot the J ... something we haven't had much of since Mayor.

Still room to improve.
Does bring excitement thats for sure
PG needs to make free throws especially in late close games
But kudos to Tad for getting him on board. Buffs will be set at that position for a long time. With this excitement, hopefully fans and students start to pack CEC

He looks lost out there at times. Long season.
I'm thinking of Spencer's freshman year when Tad raved but he looked like he was lost and thinking too much on the court for a while. Dre, too, was like that. Bey, Schwartz and Lazar are in that camp so far this year. All had confidence-building moments last night. I want to see where they are after about 8 games. That will give a much better indication of how much we can count on them during Pac-12 play. And even if we don't see it that soon, you never know when the lightbulb might go on. Last year, Siewert started playing aggressively and loose right at the end heading into the Pac-12 tourney.

I'm thinking of Spencer's freshman year when Tad raved but he looked like he was lost and thinking too much on the court for a while. Dre, too, was like that. Bey, Schwartz and Lazar are in that camp so far this year. All had confidence-building moments last night. I want to see where they are after about 8 games. That will give a much better indication of how much we can count on them during Pac-12 play. And even if we don't see it that soon, you never know when the lightbulb might go on. Last year, Siewert started playing aggressively and loose right at the end heading into the Pac-12 tourney.
Spencer flashed early, but I think it was around game 10 where we knew we had a star. That period from game 4-10 was a lot of fun.

I'm a hoops DU fan. We are garbage. Still looks like we have a long ass way to go to even make a game like this relatively competitive.

I'm a hoops DU fan. We are garbage. Still looks like we have a long ass way to go to even make a game like this relatively competitive.
#44 for DU looked like a guy who can dominate in the Summit.

Where I think the Pios will struggle is a lack of quickness on the perimeter.

South Dakota State visits the Keg in about a month. You might get a better idea of where DU stands within The Summit.

Back