What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Sun Devils @ Buffs

I know you guys hate him but I’m telling this story anyway. Hastings had Kiszla on and they were discussing Jamal Murray and Kiszla, all of a sudden, went into a whole “I was going to the CU game and traffic was horrible and I was going to turn around but went anyway” spiel. Then he started talking about Kin and how he’s this small guy but he went right at the ASU defenders and didn’t give a **** (my words, not his) about how good the ASU guys were. He just played with confidence and went after them, “and that’s the mentality Jamal has to have.”

When he mentioned the CU game, Julie Browman said, “Oh yeah, we heard about that.” That’s about how the Denver media views CU sports right now. Pissed me off. But they did end with Scott following Kiszla’s cue and spending some time discussing the Buffs. So that was good to hear.

Oh, and **** Kiszla and **** bailer.

Last edited:
I know you guys hate him but I’m telling this story anyway. Hastings had Kiszla on and they were discussing Jamal Murray and Kiszla, all of a sudden, went into a whole “I was going to the CU game and traffic was horrible and I was going to turn around but went anyway” spiel. Then he started talking about Kin and how he’s this small guy but he went right at the ASU defenders and didn’t give a **** (my words, not his) about how good the ASU guys were. He just played with confidence and went after them, “and that’s the mentality Jamal has to have.”

When he mentioned the CU game, Julie Browman said, “Oh yeah, wer heard about that.” That’s about how the Denver media views CU sports right now. Pissed me off. But they did end with Scott following Kiszla’s cue and spending some time discussing the Buffs. So that was good to hear.

Oh, and **** Kiszla and **** bailer.

This reads like the Old Testament.

Duhbiticus 215

Reactions: DBT
Back