What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

I expect kNU to come out with all the energy in the world. CSU 2.0. Frost is going to have them fired up and playing over the edge. That should lead to some mistakes by them, but we may get unlucky there. We weather that storm and go into the half close and I will feel good about our chances. Nebraska is brittle.
Good post. Whether he wants to admit it or not, Frost wants this game baaaaadly. He's going to be an emotional wreck before the game, I think.

we have some playmakers at wideout and it should open things up for viska to get his. plus, the newly discovered tight end and an actual running game. here's how i have been thinking about it: if viska were on alabama or clemson or georgia, how would he be used, how would he get his, and what would be the most effective plan?
You might get those teams talent first, then you could do about, whatever.

Gonna be loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always think how can a recruit experience this view in person and be like “Nope, I’d rather go to school X!” I know when I was that age, I would have been drawn to the site of the flatirons, if I actually had the talent top flight college football! Seeing the views on the TV screen did just that. Best view in all of college football!

I think Sling Orange, or maybe it’s blue, one of them has fox. You can also go to reddit.com/r/cfbstreams and click on one of the streams that’s mobile friendly if you’re on your cell phone
I don't think it's on sling but I wish it was. I think it's on broadcast Fox.

is there going to be chant for washington: "pervert", "pedo", "felon", "epstein"?

Friendly enough not to dump piss on you. Friendly enough not to **** your sister, regardless of her limp. Friendly enough not to destroy your ****ty hotels. Friendly enough not to pull a Tumpkin. Friendly enough to appreciate Kiszlas latest article. Friendly enough to dump our millions into your hate filled economy. Friendly enough not to expose you "friends" who gladly **** the bed when offered a measly $200 for **** tickets. 80% of the Husker fans will trek from the Omaha area. We may be 8 hours apart, but we are not altogether different. **** trump.
Millions? Everyone knows that each Nebraska fan comes in a stained pair of overalls with $20 in his pocket and doesn't change either during his visit.

Last edited:
Friendly enough not to dump piss on you. Friendly enough not to **** your sister, regardless of her limp. Friendly enough not to destroy your ****ty hotels. Friendly enough not to pull a Tumpkin. Friendly enough to appreciate Kiszlas latest article. Friendly enough to dump our millions into your hate filled economy. Friendly enough not to expose you "friends" who gladly **** the bed when offered a measly $200 for **** tickets. 80% of the Husker fans will trek from the Omaha area. We may be 8 hours apart, but we are not altogether different. **** trump.

So you are friendly or you’re not? I’m not really seeing where you’re going with this.

Millions?! Millions of pennies maybe...this is a long weekend at best, not a two week long tournament. Oh, and 80% of fans from Omaha is a far reach. I’m from Omaha, and have a pretty vast network of family, friends, buddies, and acquaintances. None of my friends seem to be going, none of my family is going, none of my buddies are going, and maybe a handful at best of my acquaintances are going. I would have been there had I had a few more days of time off to use. 80% of husker fans in Omaha would likely be in the hundreds of thousands level numbers...but keep on drinking up, “friend”

Millions?! Millions of pennies maybe...this is a long weekend at best, not a two week long tournament. Oh, and 80% of fans from Omaha is a far reach. I’m from Omaha, and have a pretty vast network of family, friends, buddies, and acquaintances. None of my friends seem to be going, none of my family is going, none of my buddies are going, and maybe a handful at best of my acquaintances are going. I would have been there had I had a few more days of time off to use. 80% of husker fans in Omaha would likely be in the hundreds of thousands level numbers...but keep on drinking up, “friend”

Boulder and CU appreciate your interest in Colorado athletics.

Reddit r/CFBStreams have all the best HD, 1080p, and 720p streams. If you have a VPN the options are unlimited.

Am curious for the future. Do linked streams on reddit require any kind of signup or do they fire up immediately to the desired video feed?

Back