What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GameDay against the #1 Team in the Country!

I assume this would have been a stretch, but did the Mayor make the trip as a spectator?
I'd think even if they allowed it, he wouldn't be ready to travel yet. Not that he couldn't, but that it'd be uncomfortable.

Not sure I follow - I would imagine that only his immediate recovery from surgery would prevent him from traveling - not the scheduling. You think he would not be excused from class?
Yeah I don't think CU wants him traveling on every road trip. JMO. If Beau Gamble was out for the year, would he be on every road trip?

Spencer has to focus on recovery....doubt he travels to anything other than maybe Pac 12 Tournament and NCAA Tournament

Radio: MJ recalling Tad saying, more than a year ago, both were great, but that Gordon might have a brighter NBA future than Scott. MJ and SW then wonder if Gordon is really aware of all he's got. Let's hope he sees it tonight

Radio: MJ recalling Tad saying, more than a year ago, both were great, but that Gordon might have a brighter NBA future than Scott. MJ and SW then wonder if Gordon is really aware of all he's got. Let's hope he sees it tonight

Spencer has said on more than one occasion that Wes has the most NBA game on the roster.

Know Arizona is a great defensive team but the Buffs are making it very, very easy for them to look great

Scott would help himself out so much if he didn't immediately put the ball on the floor when he makes a move to the hoop. No need for that.

We have four guys for a rebound who just stand there, and AZ has one. Who gets the rebound, without a fight no less? AZ. I don't mind being outmatched, but the lack of hustle, effort, and careless play just pisses me off. Five reserves would be playing better right now. Spencer being out shouldn't remove heart, brains, or balls.

It's not just this game, our offensive flow is gone without Spencer. Shows how excellent Dinwiddie is at running an offense.

They miss Dinwiddie no doubt, but Arizona is going to put make most offenses have a bad night on their court. It's very early. CU can fight and make a game of this or they can get blown out by 40. How they play the rest of this game should be telling.

Well, I had hoped that Zona would come out a little flat or off its game. No such luck.

I just want to see the team fight in the 2nd half and not let this get away.

They miss Dinwiddie no doubt, but Arizona is going to put make most offenses have a bad night on their court. It's very early. CU can fight and make a game of this or they can get blown out by 40. How they play the rest of this game should be telling.

Ski and Thomas are the only 2 I see that have an attitude and seem ready to physically confront. Gordon, XJ and Scott have all looked pretty lame on put back attempts tonight.

These turnovers from poor ball handling and questionable passes are killing me. Sloppy.
arizona is quick and opportunistic .

Ski and Thomas are the only 2 I see that have an attitude and seem ready to physically confront. Gordon, XJ and Scott have all looked pretty lame on put back attempts tonight.

Front line needs to do better for sure, but this is still a very inexperienced team, and Arizona is obviously one of the best teams in the country if not the best. Sure, I wish CU would have kept this closer but it isn't exactly shocking

Back