What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GameDay against the #1 Team in the Country!

I love Beau but really? They didn't "quit" but I hate when people praise these guys for what we should expect of them

It's not the kind of thing you want to read a player tweeting, but I can't exactly disagree with the statement. Playing against the #1 team, in their arena, without our best player... know the game wasn't as close as the score looks, but this was about as good of an outcome as one could expect

Thanks but you are way late, we won our super bowl. Suck it Kansas.

Was nice to get a real elite team on the schedule.

He might have been talking about the Broncos game next weekend.

It's not the kind of thing you want to read a player tweeting, but I can't exactly disagree with the statement. Playing against the #1 team, in their arena, without our best player... know the game wasn't as close as the score looks, but this was about as good of an outcome as one could expect
Again, I'm a big Beau fan, but he's a glorified practice squad player, who also happens to get into blowouts. He's proud of the team's fight, I get it. The score differential wasn't indicative of the game like you stated. I sure as hell want to see them "fighting" but there's no moral victories.

I'm not disappointed we lost so much, that was to be expected, I'm just not happy about it either though.

Again, I'm a big Beau fan, but he's a glorified practice squad player, who also happens to get into blowouts. He's proud of the team's fight, I get it. The score differential wasn't indicative of the game like you stated. I sure as hell want to see them "fighting" but there's no moral victories.

I'm not disappointed we lost so much, that was to be expected, I'm just not happy about it either though.

Moral victories are (quite literally) for losers. We arent going to elevate to the next level in mens hoops on top of a pile of moral victories.

Back