What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #4 WOMEN'S BBall hosts Oregon (Fri., 2/9/24; 7:00 PM MT; Pac Mtn.) and #17/19 OSU (Sunday, Noon MT; Pac 12 Net.)

Played the worst 3 quarters of the season and then decided to play. Too bad they were so far down. I don't know how they got within 6 points at the final buzzer.

Disappointing.

The teams ranked 2, 3 and 4 all got beat this weekend.

Played the worst 3 quarters of the season and then decided to play. Too bad they were so far down. I don't know how they got within 6 points at the final buzzer.

Disappointing.

The teams ranked 2, 3 and 4 all got beat this weekend.
2 of them at home vs teen ranked opponents.

We could have been ranked 2nd.

*barf*

Sports is crazy. To go from the way they played on Friday with that level of connection and efficiency to what they're delivering today is almost unfathomable. Completely different team.
Now what it comes down to is: how and do they want to win this conference or be at the top? If they want it enough, they are going to have to dig deep here and just win on the road against Utah, USC and UCLA.

Otherwise we could easily end up with 3 more conference losses for a total of 6 losses in conference.

Go buffs- don’t allows this to just a good season. Let’s finish in the top 4 if not on top!

2 of them at home vs teen ranked opponents.

We could have been ranked 2nd.

*barf*
I think they just overlooked Oregon state as we look to play the 3 big games on the road. But I hope we don’t see them again in the pac 12 tourney

do you all think it’s likely we will win on the road against Utah, USC or UCLA?

looking like Stanford wins the pac, OSU and UCLA for 2nd and 3rd place. Then we will battle it out with USC for 4th place.

It’s tough to imagine but are we looking at a 5th place finish in the PAC?

do you all think it’s likely we will win on the road against Utah, USC or UCLA?

looking like Stanford wins the pac, OSU and UCLA for 2nd and 3rd place. Then we will battle it out with USC for 4th place.

It’s tough to imagine but are we looking at a 5th place finish in the PAC?
We do have a brutal schedule to finish off the year. But can we beat those teams on the road? Of course we can. We definitely gotta buckle up, but this team already has racked up some big wins, they have it in them. I'm just pissed Stanford got the easy route out this year.

We do have a brutal schedule to finish off the year. But can we beat those teams on the road? Of course we can. We definitely gotta buckle up, but this team already has racked up some big wins, they have it in them. I'm just pissed Stanford got the easy route out this year.
Yes! We do have some big wins. And bearing even just 2 of 3 on the road would make quite a statement!

Depends on how much the team decides they want to win these games. We are good enough to win out the Pac 12 season, but they have to want it more than the other team.

I was surprised by how poorly they played yesterday.

Depends on how much the team decides they want to win these games. We are good enough to win out the Pac 12 season, but they have to want it more than the other team.

I was surprised by how poorly they played yesterday.
Especially given the revenge opportunity. But in a lot of years past, I would've said the highs were more flukes than the lows. Not this year, this team has proven that they have it. Real statement time coming, and they are all really really good teams so it's gonna be a tough task

I don't think they win all 3 on the road. Losing more than 1 though, would not be a good trajectory going into the tournament.

Especially given the revenge opportunity. But in a lot of years past, I would've said the highs were more flukes than the lows. Not this year, this team has proven that they have it. Real statement time coming, and they are all really really good teams so it's gonna be a tough task
They definitely have it. Would rather not see us lose to anyone but better to lose now and learn from it. Then we can take the PAC 12 tourney and go far in the NCAA’s!

Back