What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's Bball opens Pac 12 play hosting Stanford (Sunday, 11/28/21, 5:00 PM MT) and visiting #5 UCLA (Wed., 7:30 PM MT)

Anybody got social media information on Tony Padilla? That dude needs to get doxxed.

I feel like fUCLAs uniforms are made out of velcro. We run into a screener and just ****ing stay there for 3 seconds while dip**** drains a ****ing 3

Tyger has upped his game a lot in a year.

Jacquez (sp?) might be the most valuable glue guy in CBB. They're a different team when he's not in.

Juzang is an assassin.

Tons of supporting talent & they've got some key pieces out with injury.

I'll be shocked if they don't win the Pac & snag at least a 2-seed.

Umm. Hammond just checked in. Kee just entered a very large and forbidding dog house or is hurt.

Tyger Campbell has been tremendous in this game. Adding an effective 3 ball makes him incredible difficulty to guard.
Yup. Although he started hot last year before cooling off bigly. He won the matchup v Kin in LA.

If you don’t come out of this game impressed with the Buffs and excited for the year I don’t know what to tell you.
Sorry, but I'm so tired of this attitude by CU basketball fans. Sure, we showed promise in the second half but we lost and did not cover. That is not a reason to be impressed.

I'm fine with chalking this game up as a tough game on the road that we lost but I just don't see how it is impressive.

Sorry, but I'm so tired of this attitude by CU basketball fans. Sure, we showed promise in the second half but we lost and did not cover. That is not a reason to be impressed.

I'm fine with chalking this game up as a tough game on the road that we lost but I just don't see how it is impressive.
GIF by Star Wars

Everything went wrong, all of our front line was in foul trouble, and the team fought back within four in the 2d half despite horrific reffing in a hostile arena against a storied program ranked 5th in the nation that was chock full of talent to the point they have 5 stars coming off the bench.

The young guys, by and large, showed they belonged and could play even when the chips were down. Lots to like about that effort. **** happens.

Looked ugly early but proud of the fight in the 2nd half. Walker starting to step up. Need a lot more from Kee. He can't disappear in big games. On the other hand, really impressed with KJ. He is fearless. I've never seen a player disrespected by the refs more than Battey.

Back