What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall opens season hosting Towson (Monday, 11/6/23; 5:30 PM MT; Pac 12 Network) & Grambling St. (Friday, 6:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Mtn.)

I went back to cable. PACN is available on xfinity stream when I'm away from home, so it covered my bases.

looks like Sling is the best streaming only option – really wish it was on YoutubeTV

impressed that one of these announcers mistook KJ for TDS on the first bucket of the game

sarcasm font or did you just wander into the bball forum with misplaced football anger?

He looks smooth as silk. It's a shame we'll only have him for this year. I don't know that he's a huge impact freshman - he still needs to develop - but the potential is obvious.

Hot garbage. Can’t or won’t shoot threes. Letting Towson back into it and giving them confidence. Da Silva nowhere to be seen. 8 turnovers with 3:40 to go in the half. Ugh.

No reason for TdS to have 0 shots in a half

Edit: he got a low percentage shot with time running out

Good defense. 3 pt shooting and TOs looking like last year. But TDS could fix that whenever he arrives

0/6 from 3 with 8 TOs.

They're making it too hard on themselves.

Been good on the glass, playing aggressive defense, and they are very unselfish on O. Got to feed TDS, though - and he's got to be more selfish to get his.

Guess it wouldn’t be a PAC 12 basketball season if the officials didn’t bend over the conference home team. Right?

too much standing at the 3 pt line, not attacking, and waiting too deep into the clock – they'll start to gel

love the idea of Cody having a mid-range game, so smooth. KJ looks good but TDS not looking like himself so far, needs to cut

In case you’re wondering we haven’t addressed the “I’m not gonna shoot it, you shoot it!” issue. Long stretches where we just pass it around expecting someone else to take care of business.

Meh. Hurlburt, Diop, Anderson, and Smith (and Dak if he doesn't redshirt) all need to get game reps to see what we got. I'm okay doing that against our pretty weak non-con schedule.
You also okay being up only 4 at half to this absolute garbage opponent?

You also okay being up only 4 at half to this absolute garbage opponent?

I wouldn't call them absolute garbage. We were only 14 point favorites. Towson went to the NIT two years ago. Finished third in their conference last year.

I'm surprised at how big this Towson squad is. Unusual size for a mid-major. Physical too.

Back