What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread-MEN'S BBALL opens season hosting UC-Riverside (Monday, 11/7/22, 6:30 MT) & at Grambling (Fri, 6 MT) & #11 Tennessee (Sun, Noon MT)

I put absolutely ZERO stock in anything most teams do against typically opening opponents. Not saying Grambling won't be somewhat of a challenge on the road, but you can't count stats against what is basically a D4 opponent (UNT-Dallas) that plays here:

And that's an upgrade from where they have been playing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree, I'm not saying this to say we won't win and potentially win by a lot. I also included Carte'Are Gordon's stats at SLU and his recruiting background which gives context that he has the pedigree to do very well at the high major level and dominated in his first game regardless of competition. Terrance Lewis put up 6 points a game at Iowa State. Their leading returning scorer was first team all conference in the preaseason and averaged 13 last year and put up 18 points against Uconn last year. Most of their players from the transfer portal started at legit programs, Iowa State, Boise State, SLU, etc.

Just pointing out that they should be better than a 12-19 team they were last year.

at some point, someone will computer design the color patterns of all seats in an arena/stadium, so as to make an area look full, even if empty. Individual seats likely multi-colored with partial designs. Like looking at an area of pixels - you don't see the picture till you pull away.
That way, a first round NIT game played in front of 300 people, would sort of look well attended. At least on TV

at some point, someone will computer design the color patterns of all seats in an arena/stadium, so as to make an area look full, even if empty. Individual seats likely multi-colored with partial designs. Like looking at an area of pixels - you don't see the picture till you pull away.
That way, a first round NIT game played in front of 300 people, would sort of look well attended. At least on TV
I think you have a million dollar idea here.

Ummm, guys. Quincy Allen is not in that pic.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

I put absolutely ZERO stock in anything most teams do against typical opening opponents. Not saying Grambling won't be somewhat of a challenge on the road, but you can't count stats against what is basically a D4 opponent (UNT-Dallas) that plays here:

And that's an upgrade from where they have been playing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At least if their bus breaks down on the road they can get a tow.

G's starting point guard out with flu. KOA

Tad mentioned Courtney Anderson just turned 17 and that his dad played 5 or 6 years in the NFL, at tight end. Sounds like he has the genes to get bigger.

Last edited:
Back