What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia-CU game thread

okay, we are ****ing lame.

hey we beat a 1-4 georgia team, let's rush the field. what a bunch of jackoffs.

so ****ing embarassing. our idiot fans rushed the field... i want to put a paper bag over my head and pretend i don't know this fanbase

Yea, then you don't want to check out boards form other Big 12 teams. It has been mentioned already on the MU, NU, UT, OU and TT boards.

BTW: Does Hawkins ask for a raise and a contract extension before sunrise tomorrow with this win under his belt? LOL!

On the plus side, minor miracles, we had no delay of game penalties, no illegal substitution penalties, didn't have to take a time out just to get out stuff together, for most of the game we actually looked like a major college football team.

Still want Hawk gone but feel good for the kids.
Minor Miracles? It was a huge to see AJ Green start cramping up in the second half. I don't wish to see any players get hurt, but seeing him go to the locker room got me thinking we could pull this one out.

We only had 3 penalties. I'm pissed that Hawk didn't pooch the ball into the corner instead of trying that field goal, but we did a decent job tonight. Now lets see us play a clean game on the road against Missouri. Then I'll be impressed.

Regardless of how lucky we were, its nice for the NC team to see a win on national tv.

Go buffs,

Although the win itself was a gift, we actually showed some sembelance of good plays. That fake WR end around pitch to Speedy for the TD was great. The O-line is looking better, the D did ok when Green wasn't on the field.

Special teams is still terrible...TERRIBLE, and we can't try that FG unless we were down 2 instead of up 2. But man it sure is nice to win.

We're ON A WINNING STREAK GUYS!!! Undefeated for 3 weeks!!! When was the last time that happened?

I say DANG!!!!! I need to send King a Thank you card for that fumble and the W.

That was awesome!! I didnt think our Buffs had it in them.

WOW, we beat a much more talented team and a much better coach. I think it was the presence of Mac and the 1990 Champs that gave the team the will to win. hackins couldnt of done it by himself.

Awesome win BUFFS!!!

Minor Miracles? It was a huge to see AJ Green start cramping up in the second half. I don't wish to see any players get hurt, but seeing him go to the locker room got me thinking we could pull this one out.

That's a whole different offense with him in there. He's awesome.

Agree with you, seems like when he left UGA lost their belief that they could win. He's a seriously big time player but also a big part of their confidence.

Yea, then you don't want to check out boards form other Big 12 teams. It has been mentioned already on the MU, NU, UT, OU and TT boards.

BTW: Does Hawkins ask for a raise and a contract extension before sunrise tomorrow with this win under his belt? LOL!

If he does, Bohnhead is stupid enough to give me one. Gawd, I hope they wait till the end of season to make that determination.

okay, we are ****ing lame.

hey we beat a 1-4 georgia team, let's rush the field. what a bunch of jackoffs.

so ****ing embarassing. our idiot fans rushed the field... i want to put a paper bag over my head and pretend i don't know this fanbase

If he does, Bohnhead is stupid enough to give me one. Gawd, I hope they wait till the end of season to make that determination.[/QUOTE]

So do I.

Good win for the Buffs. Who is up next for them?

What will it take for you guys to be happy? We won and we looked good. We are not as talented as uga. We *ucking won ENJOY.

Amen! It wasn't against a top 10 team, but it was a quality win. People need to take 5 seconds and actually enjoy the win. In the words of the legendary Nuke LaLouche..."I love winning man, I mean I love f'n winning, it's like, better than losing!"

[video=youtube;KeVca9MwDX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVca9MwDX8[/video]

Well I guess we have break away goal posts for a reason. I just think it is easy to get on the field at Folsom so they do. It doesn't bother me though.

I didnt agree with us running plays when we could just call victory formation or the field goal. However, our players deserve to feel good. Yes Georgia killed themselves but we do that **** all the time. Props to Hartigan for giving us a pass rush at times. Been a tough week for me personally I was glad to get some good news for a change. The guys hung in there when it was looking like they had our ass, Im proud of them tonight.

I'm not a big fan of rushing the field but it doesn't hurt anything. Let the players have a good time, let the fans have a good time. That's what this is all supposed to be about when it comes down to it.

I'm not a big fan of rushing the field but it doesn't hurt anything. Let the players have a good time, let the fans have a good time. That's what this is all supposed to be about when it comes down to it.

That's generally my opinion. I'm more tolerant of rushing than most, but c'mon...Georgia's only won one game this season. It might have been a bit much tonight. But the win feels great, and obviously the crowd felt the same.

Speedy with the TD.jpg

crappy resolution I know. but freaking awesome play from Speedy!

(and I can't wait to see that photographer's if he is with a paper or online media)

I know this, that fumble saved keisau's ass. That pass play on first down killed that drive and everyone knew georgia would kick the fg and win the game. So glad cu won, sick of losing.

That's generally my opinion. I'm more tolerant of rushing than most, but c'mon...Georgia's only won one game this season. It might have been a bit much tonight. But the win feels great, and obviously the crowd felt the same.
This
I hate to be Debbie Downer but this may be the last reason we will have to rush the field for the rest of the season. ("Whaaa waaaa")

This
I hate to be Debbie Downer but this may be the last reason we will have to rush the field for the rest of the season. ("Whaaa waaaa")

Are you kidding!?!

CU plays it's next home game (against Baylor) in 2 weeks! They can rush the field then! (They seem to do it after just about every home win these days)

There certainly won't be any ranked teams on the remaining home schedule, and all the 1990 greats were in attendance, so... Go for it!

Back