What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

They are still waiting on the phone call from B1G.

Which on of these is not like all the others?
(Sing to kindergarteners)

Michigan
Minnesota
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Maryland
Purdue
Pen State
Rutgers
Northwestern
Michigan State
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
F$%cbraska

Colorado State

Last edited:
Here's what I think we've all learned from this....since it seems like a fair amount of us have been over there to check out or partake in their meltdown over the last 24 plus hours-This is not a rivalry. We've discussed the reasons for this ad nauseam on here. We can't afford to be spending one of our precious three OOC slots on little brother every year ON CAMPUS, much less at Bankrupt Company Field at Mile High. No other Power 5 school plays the same Group of 5 opponent on annual basis. I'm also sick of our football team being involved in what is the biggest moneymaker of the academic year for their athletic department. I've told a couple Ram fans that we probably paid for their stadium by playing 15 of the last 18 games against them in Denver, and thats probably true....given they struggle to draw 25,000 people for MWC home games. The talent gap between ourselves and little brother continues to widen. Our "rebuilding" defense and its new coordinator held their offense out of the end zone Friday night If we're going to take the next step after last year, the focus has to be on beating people like Washington and USC....not little brother.

One more thing-This nonsensical conspiracy bit from Ramnation and the Denver media makes me thank high heaven Rick George is our Athletic Director. We've heard repeatedly from Joe Parker that there is a "verbal agreement" to play in 23 and 24 over the last year. Nothing from us over the six months......other than Mike Aresco saying we were in negotiations with Houston for a home and home (which I would bet would take place in those two years, as we each have one OOC slot left in both 23 and 24). When that gets done, I'm sure we'll hear from either Parker, the Denver media, or both about how RG negotiated in bad faith, wasn't charitable enough to little brother, or (insert some other conspiracy theory type nonsense emanating from Ramnation here).

Can we start looking ahead to Washington now?

From yesterday's Tour de Fat in Fort Collins. They're not bitter, are they?

636399633253670448-FTC902-TourDeFatParade005-th.JPG

We have almost shut them out two straight years
That's really pissing me off too, one more shutout and we can go back to "we've shut you out more times than you've won."

My neighbors who watched the game with me were a little stunned at how pissed off I was when they scored. "It's obvious that you're the better team and have this game won and it's just a field goal, what's the big deal?"

It did help having neutral observers confirm that we were just simply better at pretty much every position, but I was still "I want another shut out goddamn it!"

Ok so I finally re watched my recording of the game and could see things I couldn't see while at the game. First and foremost the only questionable call against csu was the last offensive pi where Oliver fell down. The forearm shove that was called never gets called. Only reason it got called is because they were pushing off all night. Otherwise my first thoughts I tend to stand by. Couple easy wins coming up!!

After watching the two games tonight, I'm pretty much already moved on from CSU. I checked their little site to see the meltdown, got a chuckle or two, and then left.

I have to admit the guy trying to jam the PAC 12 office phone lines is epic.

Am I the only one that finds the below post from Ram nation as particularly odd?

Al Bundy Buff...I'm Calling ewe Out!

Typical of you and your ilk, you can dish it out but you can't take it...especially because it's true. The truth is something you, your gonad-less friends (don't want Shep to delete my post. Have a heart, Shep!), your lousy school-which is more interested in bringing in out-of-state students than Colorado kids, and your consistently, criminal, morally bankrupt athletic program have never and will never be able to handle. You bring the vast majority of our bile on yourselves. Nobody here, and especially not me is going to apologize because we're (especially me) are better at hurling insults and rejoinders. I find it incredible that a few of your fellow fans, Buffalo Bob and Buffsin2017 (fine gentleman both) to name a couple, were able to admit that there was atrocious and egregious (look those words up--we'll wait...) calls made that affected the outcome of the game. Apparently it seems that you losers subscribe to hear no evil, see no evil, smoke a bol approach to football viewing. Justice will come to your program-it always does. I still got $1000.00 just waiting to do some charity good. I ready to put my money where your mouth is. Time and place, just name it. Oh and about the subject line, you know what happens to ewes when the RAM comes around, don't ewe, Al?

Am I the only one that finds the below post from Ram nation as particularly odd?

Typical of you and your ilk, you can dish it out but you can't take it...especially because it's true. The truth is something you, your gonad-less friends (don't want Shep to delete my post. Have a heart, Shep!), your lousy school-which is more interested in bringing in out-of-state students than Colorado kids, and your consistently, criminal, morally bankrupt athletic program have never and will never be able to handle. You bring the vast majority of our bile on yourselves. Nobody here, and especially not me is going to apologize because we're (especially me) are better at hurling insults and rejoinders. I find it incredible that a few of your fellow fans, Buffalo Bob and Buffsin2017 (fine gentleman both) to name a couple, were able to admit that there was atrocious and egregious (look those words up--we'll wait...) calls made that affected the outcome of the game. Apparently it seems that you losers subscribe to hear no evil, see no evil, smoke a bol approach to football viewing. Justice will come to your program-it always does. I still got $1000.00 just waiting to do some charity good. I ready to put my money where your mouth is. Time and place, just name it. Oh and about the subject line, you know what happens to ewes when the RAM comes around, don't ewe, Al?

I'm fairly certain that is from the same "fan" who said he wanted MM to get shot in the head. (From the reference to $1000 that the same dude was offering to fight someone.)

Guy's got issues.

I'm not going to go on that site, but please congratulate that guy for finally putting his "Word of the Day" calendar to good use.

CU 17 csu 3

Lock thread
What? No!

That would eliminate the joy.

For instance...

Has anybody on the CSU site identified a suspect or a motive to fix the game?

Obviously those associated with CU and CU fans want CU to win the RMS. But who has sufficient motive to fix the outcome? I mean, sometimes we lose the RMS and it's a bummer, but it's part of life and one of the possible outcomes. What interest would want to pay off refs to create that outcome?

Or let's assume it's the Pac 12 itself. I mean, they haven't been able to stop Portland State or an entire host of Big Sky Conference teams from whoopin' up on our conference annually, why would they intervene here? Because CSU also beat a Pac 12 team last week, and the forces of the universe are aligning to prevent them from joining a P5 conference as they so richly deserve? If CSU is a good partner for a conference, wouldn't the Pac 12 admin want them to win, to justify a bid? And if they did win, it would in no way--and I mean no way whatsoever--put the Pac 12 in an uncomfortable position (whether they wanted to invite them or not).

I can't personally identify a reason that someone would fix the game for rooting interests. What about the money? Well, the line was already favorable for CU. I don't think any unbiased person watching the game (I'm speculating, of course, because I'm quite biased) would have ever felt there was an overwhelming threat that CU wasn't going to cover the spread. There was no real need, in fact, for any interest want CU to win by at least 8 points to fix a couple of OPI calls. It was just going to happen, it seemed.

And let's say a motive existed. How do you go about finding an officiating team willing to fix the RMS?

Was there some bad officiating in the game? Sure. Did CSU get screwed on at least one call? I think so. But bad calls happen in nearly every game. Sure, OPI is a strange one to mess up (it's usually a PI no-call or something), but it also may be a testament to how the CSU receivers had been pushing CU's defenders all game.

Again, weird call that didn't CSU's way. Show me a motive for fixing the game, because I can't find one.

But schadenfreude tears are so delicious, especially from those douchbags.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Let's do a Go Fund Me to gather funds needed to delegitimize the game

via a collage of videos of each poor call, with commentary from NFL & NCAA refs who can objectively discuss the errors of each call made, plus the calls the P 12 rescued failed to make that should have gone for the Rams!

Then send this slick video collage with objective assessments from expert ref's, to all the local and national sports news outlets. Then request bro hard and other local riders to write the fax as they exist.

Our rooms were robbed... Another 5th down situation for the pathetic buffalos!

Last edited:
I've changed my mind about this. Before, I said something along the lines that if it continues, campus only. Now just want it done with, no benefit for CU in it. CU wants to play them every 4 to 5 years, I'm fine with that, nothing more.

Back