What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good game Buffs, much respect...

UNCBEARS

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the hospitality at Folsom. UNC was clearly outmatched but I am proud of the way they hung in there for most of the game. It's very difficult for any FCS team to compete for 4 quarters against a good P5 team. Best of luck the rest of the season, and go win the Pac 12!

Glad you had a good time at Folsom. UNC played very well and made a lot of Buff fans nervous in the 2nd half. Knipp's a hell of a player and you have some solid receivers. Good luck the rest of the way to you guys.

It's easy to pull for the Bears. Hope they are able to keep improving and get back to being a successful program.

They provide a chance for a lot of Colorado HS kids to play football. Good luck and we will be following.

It would be fun to see you guys get back to something like the success you had under Joe Glenn winning NCs at D2.

Good game, glad you had a good time. Knipp is a player, and the WR with the wheels, I forget his name are going to do some damage in the Big Sky. Good luck the rest of the way, your team came to play last Saturday.

Fun game, UNC brought a lot of fans and were really nice too. Definitely need to see them in Boulder more often. Whoever is developing qbs up there knows what the **** they are doing, my god.

This is impressive. Earnest Collins runs one hell of a disciplined program. Nobody cleans up after themselves but UNCo left our visitor's locker room like that. Compare that with some Pac-12 programs that have trashed it (*cough* *UCLA* *cough*). There's a reason some programs play with discipline and why certain coaches develop young men while others simply use them for a period of time.

Good luck the rest of the way, UNC... very difficult game as you note for a smaller program, but you guys have a good thing going and i'll will, as always, root for you to be successful in conference. and, you definitely gave us all a scare... you've got some speed and a very good qb-- tough kid.

Back