What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grimes to Auburn?

Looks like the rumors were true.

AWHSXUFUHQGROSM.20090118190052.jpg

Grimes Headed To Auburn

BOULDER – Jeff Grimes, the assistant head coach and offensive line coach for the University of Colorado football team the past two seasons, has accepted a position at Auburn University, CU head coach Dan Hawkins confirmed Sunday.

Grimes, who also served as the running game coordinator for the Buffaloes, will be the Tigers offensive line coach.

More...

Hmmm. Well that sucks. Pay attention CU. You need to pay your assts much more than you do now if you want to have a succesful program.

Bring back EB as RB coordinator,RB coach and bring me a kick a$$ fired up OL coach who demands pancakes on every running play.

Hmmm. Well that sucks. Pay attention CU. You need to pay your assts much more than you do now if you want to have a succesful program.

:lol: You mean OUR insane,assanine 1 month contracts won't keep coaches here at bottom feeding wages?

It's time someone up at CU who actually wants athletics to succeed demand that our contracts and such are on par with the rest of the big 12.

Enough of this mickey mouse stuff.

Last edited:
:lol: You mean OUR insane,assanine 1 month contracts won't keep coaches here at bottom feeding wages?

It's time someone up at CU who actually wants athletics to succeed demand that our contracts and such are on par with the rest of the big 12.

Enough of this mickey mouse stuff.

Laws be damned!:lol:

I agree. But I don't see it changing any time soon. :huh:

Then what are we doing valdezj? Why even try? Behind in support, money,facilities,contracts,wages...

It all spells doooooooooooooooooooooooom!:smile2:

I'd like to see the passion from this board up at CU in and around the administration.

Geesh, some people willl never be happy.:smile2:

I love EB. But I'd like to see him stay in the league and pad his resume a little more. IMO he walked into a great situation with Minnesota, and he's sitting pretty. I'd like to see him go to another team and do well there. Maybe, possibly come back to the college level as a coordinator. I think he needs that experience before he comes back to CU. JMHO.

I love EB. But I'd like to see him stay in the league and pad his resume a little more. IMO he walked into a great situation with Minnesota, and he's sitting pretty. I'd like to see him go to another team and do well there. Maybe, possibly come back to the college level as a coordinator. I think he needs that experience before he comes back to CU. JMHO.

I know, and i'm not one to just say hire any former buff just for the sake of it....

Anybody who has some fire and a track record of 200+ yds rushing is fine with me.

Then what are we doing valdezj? Why even try? Behind in support, money,facilities,contracts,wages...

It all spells doooooooooooooooooooooooom!:smile2:

I'd like to see the passion from this board up at CU in and around the administration.

Why try? I'm not saying we shouldn't. But it's a mountain to climb. I don't see it changing in the next decade.

I'd love to see some big time boosters finally step up and support this program. I miss Jack Vickers. What is he up to these days? Last I heard CU pissed him off about something. Back when Tharp was here. No?

If you are going to bring in an ex-Buff who is currently coaching high school, I may know a guy...:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Back