What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Arizona State

10/10 7:45am
upload_2016-10-10_7-45-8-png.20972

10/11 8:45am
upload_2016-10-11_8-43-57.png

Looks like they are moving some of those higher value tickets, but still remains to be seen if its enough for a sellout.

I may be wrong.

As has been discussed, tickets prices are just wrong. They need to stagger seat prices from field level to the concourse. They need to be consistent (seats in 215 are cheaper than seats in 220, etc.) The prices are also just a bit too high to attract casual fans. Also fan experience is improving, but still has a ways to go. Sound system still sucks, bathrooms are still ancient, concessions are still a problem, wi-fi connectivity in the bowl is awful etc.

Raise prices in some areas, drop them a bit in others. Know it's more difficult than that but be innovative with it so to speak. Do they allow rvs there that can stay the night if need be? Idk, just asking.

Looking forward to flying up with 25 other friends to watch the buffs lose to our 4th string qb.
Should be an epic pillowfight.

Looking forward to flying up with 25 other friends to watch the buffs lose to our 4th string qb.
Should be an epic pillowfight.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can take the abuse better than your comrade in another thread. Enjoy Boulder. Should be a beautiful fall weekend.

In all seriousness I am pretty pumped I went a couple years ago and it was a good time.

In terms of ticket sales none of us have bought any yet so people might just be procrastinating.

In all seriousness I am pretty pumped I went a couple years ago and it was a good time.

In terms of ticket sales none of us have bought any yet so people might just be procrastinating.
Be careful doing that much longer. Cheapest tickets are all gone.

Well people are crawling out now, doing something right. Be sure and come back when we jam that pitchfork up your ass.

Back