What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Halftime thoughts......

Sit Cody, fire daddy, run Scott and lockridge and find some DB's in the crowd, and we might be able to make this a respectable looking loss. maybe 40 somethin to 24.

FIRE HAWKINS!!!

NO! The last thing we need at this point is to salvage this somehow. I am hoping it goes 50-3 or something like that. That will pretty much seal the deal for hawkins.

Stop all the negative talk.........It is just the little things. You know offense, defense.

As soon as we start playing both sides of the ball things will come together.

NO! The last thing we need at this point is to salvage this somehow. I am hoping it goes 50-3 or something like that. That will pretty much seal the deal for hawkins.

You think?

I have a bad feeling they'll ride Hawkins out for at least the whole season regardless of how bad he does. It's not the like the pencil pushers in the CU administration are real committed to the football program.

I have to feel a little bit bad for Cody Hawkins.

This experiment was destined to fail from the very beginning. Cody Hawkins is playing for his dad's job. I wouldn't want that responsibility if I was a kid.

I have to feel a little bit bad for Cody Hawkins.

This experiment was destined to fail from the very beginning. Cody Hawkins is playing for his dad's job. I wouldn't want that responsibility if I was a kid.

You can't put this all on Cody with the way our defense and OL has played these first 2 games. Not to mention the subpar talent he has to work with at WR.

You can't put this all on Cody with the way our defense and OL has played these first 2 games. Not to mention the subpar talent he has to work with at WR.

He blew 2 td's with over throws. He is not a div 1 QB, NOR IS HIS FATHER A DIV1 COACH.

People always say you can't put it all on cody. Fine. I assign 85% of the blame to his inability to play football. If the offense was even marginally competent the defense wouldn't be on the field as much to get torched.

Back