What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has Hawk lost this team and is all progress lost?

Hey buffwings, don't ya just hate women who can't shut the F*** up?

I'm not sure but, some woman on this board has penis envy:lol::lol::lol:

might i remind jens that in order to have a bigger penis than syko, all a woman has to do is to tape a single nickel to her groin area.

:lol: Dude, my wife was reading over my shoulder, and that's exactly what she just said. She said, "that's why guys dont like talking football with women, they dont know when to STFU"

They just keep it going and going and going....

:thumbsup:

this thread has not been about football. it is all a long drawn out scream for attention from syko, who feels he is far more important than any cfb talk.

if your wife understood what football was, she would have picked up on that.

:lol: Dude, my wife was reading over my shoulder, and that's exactly what she just said. She said, "that's why guys dont like talking football with women, they dont know when to STFU"

They just keep it going and going and going....

:thumbsup:

:lol: Someone got owned today, all the positive rep and feedback tells me others have had to deal with this BS.....:thumbsup:

Well folks,this ends this chapter.

Having someone obsessed over my penis all day is flattering yet creepy at the same time......VERY creepy.

You hear words like football talk from certain people who there version of football "talk" is coming on the board,lashing out and bitching at anyone who has legit concerns about the coaching staff.

Ask Boulder Buff,he knows all too well.

In the end, CONCERNING FOOTBALL TALK, I'm John Elway, the penis obsessed lady(use the term lightly)is Brad Van pelt. :lol:

OVER AND DONE WITH

I think our lack of team speed and our ability to slow down a decent offense was highlighted in the games against Kansas and Texas, but this game just thrusted our weakness into the spotlight and really solidified how far back from the pack we have fallen. I REALLY hope our Freshman are quicker next year.

Not giving up hope for decency next year.

Among the players, who is the heart and soul of this team?

I'd have said Mr. 60-0 before D1 play, the diminutive 5-10 1/2, Mr. Cody Hawkins.
Now with Hansen on the field, I'm not sure. Does Captain Girthy have the gravity to control the locker room? What about Pat Williams? Nah.

On defense, Rabid Goldfish is the adorable interview all the media seeks out, but is Hypolite the heart and soul of this team? Maybe it's Walters. I don't know.

Last year, the leader was Dizon. Number 44 practically walked on water. He embodied the program. T-Wheat and Polumbus and Charles provided a lot of stability.

Maybe, just maybe, this team lost it's rudder when C-Hawk regressed. Maybe team chemistry just isn't there because there is not an obvious team leader. Cody's Game Day performance is weak, which can't be good for his chances of providing the spark that was so clearly missing in Columbia.

The shortcomings of the coaches are well documented at this point. But it's the players who are responsible for execution.

I'm suspecting the Mizzou loss has as much to do with a leadership vacuum on the field as it does with anything Helfrich or Hawkins or Collins did or didn't do.

The A&M game will say a lot about the character of this team. When it comes to what I've seen on the field, the players who are showing the heart of the buffalo are Shaun Mohler, Chap'pelle Brown, Rodney Stewart, Daniel Sanders, and Scotty McKnight. This set of players are the most consistant on the field. But I'm not convinced any of them are ready to take on the mantle of leadership that is necessary to lead this team while the QB drama works itself through.

Well folks,this ends this chapter.

Having someone obsessed over my penis all day is flattering yet creepy at the same time......VERY creepy.

You hear words like football talk from certain people who there version of football "talk" is coming on the board,lashing out and bitching at anyone who has legit concerns about the coaching staff.

Ask Boulder Buff,he knows all too well.

In the end, CONCERNING FOOTBALL TALK, I'm John Elway, the penis obsessed lady(use the term lightly)is Brad Van pelt. :lol:

OVER AND DONE WITH

:lol:

your penis is the last i obsess over. to be absolutely clear, you brought up my ass and "penis envy" all by yourself.

as for football knowledge, you have less than bobby boucher's mama. at least you know about the debbil, or so it would seem, being such a whiny vag about the jesus bit.

now get back to thumpin bibles and your own chest, while being oblivious to your own hypocrisy.

:lol:

your penis is the last i obsess over. to be absolutely clear, you brought up my ass and "penis envy" all by yourself.

as for football knowledge, you have less than bobby boucher's mama. at least you know about the debbil, or so it would seem, being such a whiny vag about the jesus bit.

now get back to thumpin bibles and your own chest, while being oblivious to your own hypocrisy.

Why do you hate making sense?

Why do you hate making sense?

an unintended consequence. my posts are comprehensible, clear, and sensical to far more posters than the loud squeeky wheels around here want to admit to.

i am unsure where you fell off the bus - comprehension or point of view. nor am i going to worry much about it. trample off now and go back to sticking pins into voodoo dolls of buff fans more stoudt than yourself. :haha:

an unintended consequence. my posts are comprehensible, clear, and sensical to far more posters than the loud squeeky wheels around here want to admit to.

i am unsure where you fell off the bus - comprehension or point of view. nor am i going to worry much about it. trample off now and go back to sticking pins into voodoo dolls of buff fans more stoudt than yourself. :haha:

i'm quite confident you're a dude.

I totally avoided even reading any posts in this thread until now. All I can say is :wow:. It starts off with incredibly wacko posts about: "Getting rid of Hawkins," "Fire the staff," yada yada, then ends with penis talk! :lol:

Hey, I'm frustrated too, but come on! Hawkins is the right guy and will get this going in the right direction. As for the "there should be great improvement in year 3" stuff, Mac was 1-10 in year 3! Gawd people, chill out! :bang:

I totally avoided even reading any posts in this thread until now. All I can say is :wow:. It starts off with incredibly wacko posts about: "Getting rid of Hawkins," "Fire the staff," yada yada, then ends with penis talk! :lol:

Hey, I'm frustrated too, but come on! Hawkins is the right guy and will get this going in the right direction. As for the "there should be great improvement in year 3" stuff, Mac was 1-10 in year 3! Gawd people, chill out! :bang:

DBT has spoken. Chill the **** out!

:lol: Someone got owned today, all the positive rep and feedback tells me others have had to deal with this BS.....:thumbsup:

Seriously? People are giving you positive reps for your continued bs? I for one am tired of it.

In the end, CONCERNING FOOTBALL TALK, I'm John Elway, the penis obsessed lady(use the term lightly)is Brad Van pelt.

You sir, are no John Elway. You would be Elton John. I do see how you got the two confused though. :thumbsup:

i'm quite confident you're a dude.

Well, nobody here but UBT can verify this first hand, but I can say that if LB is a dude, he has the greatest makeup and wardrobe people in the world helping him out. Totally fooled me! :cool:

I think it'll be tough sledding the rest of this season regardless. If the Buffs can eke out one or (hopefully) two more wins, that's doing pretty well considering our problems on the O-line.

I have never been "all over DH's nuts." I was impressed when he beat OU and got the recruiting class, and said the program is heading in the right direction. NOW, there's no proof of that. In fact, quite the opposite. He has brought us more embarassment that Barnett ever did. Montana State; followed by a 2-10 season, barely beating a mediocre EWU team on his 3rd season, ending our 20 yr scoring streak, and getting creamed by Mizzou twice (this year is even worse)!! There is no consistency in any of DH's teams.

First it was 3yrs for a coach to show his true colors, then its 4 yrs or even 5 yrs. NOW you f-in saying its 6 yrs?! That's BS. The Goon has managed to improve his team in one MFing year! Stop licking his balls and hold him and his coaches accountable. He gets paid plenty to be able to take criticism and even get fired when he doesnt produce. CEOs get fired all time when they dont produce even after 2yrs. Fortunately, this time its only a $500K severance pay. If he doesnt get at least 8 wins next year, he needs to go.

I will only be "all over DH's nuts" when he wins the conference and has our team in the top 25 on a consistant basis. Until then, I will continue to bash this coaching staff when they dont produce. I'm sure DH can handle it, he's a big boy. "It's the Big XII, go play intramurals buddy!" Right he is playing intramurals with these kids. I dont think I have to worry about being all over his nuts because I dont believe he will succeed at this level, so you can continue to suck his sac and believe he's a top coach that will bring us back to even respectability, let alone greatness. BUT, the bigger question is what will you do when DH doenst produce in the next couple of years and underwhelms everyone with doing less with more?

He can't handle competing at this level, he and his coaches have no idea what they are doing.

Can you even read? Way to twist my post. First off, I never said you were on DH's nuts, I said you will be next year. Second, I never said it took three years to show your true colors--I always thought coaches should be given 4 years at a minimum (6 years in our case since our talent cupboard was completely empty). Third, that CEO comment is so flawed I don't even know where to begin--who gives a ****--this is football. Do they fire the CEO three years after the creation of a company?--because that's what this is--Hawkins brought in a whole new brand of Colorado football. So like I said if you're going to piss and moan because we're not beating Mizzou, Texas, Florida, and Kansas, considering where their programs are, then you're a complete moron. And don't give me this I have a right to bitch and moan ****; you do, but that doesn't make you smart--you can still bitch and moan and be a complete idiot.

Can you even read? Way to twist my post. First off, I never said you were on DH's nuts, I said you will be next year. Second, I never said it took three years to show your true colors--I always thought coaches should be given 4 years at a minimum (6 years in our case since our talent cupboard was completely empty). Third, that CEO comment is so flawed I don't even know where to begin--who gives a ****--this is football. Do they fire the CEO three years after the creation of a company?--because that's what this is--Hawkins brought in a whole new brand of Colorado football. So like I said if you're going to piss and moan because we're not beating Mizzou, Texas, Florida, and Kansas, considering where their programs are, then you're a complete moron. And don't give me this I have a right to bitch and moan ****; you do, but that doesn't make you smart--you can still bitch and moan and be a complete idiot.

phuck you and the horse you rode in on. You're the complete douchebag. DH didnt create the football program, he took it over moron. So yes the CEO analogy fits, and yes CEOs get fired after 3 yrs after they take over another company. So YES I expect progress after 3 yrs, I dont give a **** that you think it should be 4+yrs. A person who doesnt agree with you isnt stupid because it isnt what you want to hear. I dont call other people idots because they dont agree with me, but you POS's sure like to call someone out if their opinions differ.

You brought up DH's nuts, I stated I have never been all over them, nor will I ever be "all over them" even though they do seem to be the focus of YOUR attention.

Either way, I dont give a crap what you think you worthless turdbag. Go bother someone else phucker. :finger2:

Last edited:
phuck you and the horse you rode in on. You're the complete douchebag. DH didnt create the football program, he took it over moron. So yes the CEO analogy fits, and yes CEOs get fired after 3 yrs after they take over another company. So YES I expect progress after 3 yrs, I dont give a **** you think it should be 4+yrs. A person who doesnt agree with isnt stupid because it isnt what you want to hear. I dont call other people idots because they dont agree with me, but you POS's sure like to call someone out if their opinions differ.

You brought up DH's nuts, I stated I have been all over them, nor will I ever be "all over them" even though they do seem to be the focus of YOUR attention.

Either way, I dont give a crap what you think you worthless turdbag. Go bother someone else phucker. :finger2:

turdbag. good one. :lol:

Back