What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HAWKINS last game NU

i just hope the rumors of dorrell as a coaching candidate are fake. that would be terrible. it would be like firing hawkins and replacing him with hawkins

The Dorrell and Bieniemy reports on that site were hoaxes done by a couple guys who wanted to check whether they bother checking sources or verifying information. They don't.

“I’m fired up,” Foster said. “I think this has been a wonderful year in a lot of respects, a lot of respects. Not in the win-loss column. But in a lot of respects, it’s been a wonderful season.

And that's why we need a new coaching staff.

Reading that times call article, you can see where Hawkins gets a lot of his coach speak and postive outlook stuff...

So why is Hawkins talking like he'll be here?

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3843&SPID=255&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600&atclid=204838840

[FONT=Cambria, serif]In the same team meeting that featured McCartney's talk, Hansen said Hawkins addressed his future, telling his players he was "solid" for 2010, but adding, "there will always be doubters.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]"We think he's solid, but I think we'll be playing as if we were playing for our coach's job. I think we'll look at it like a must-win for us and a must-win for our coach.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]"It's not an ideal situation, but he said he and Mike (Bohn, athletic director) are good - and we're going to believe that. But the bottom line is we just need to get a win to help us going into next year."[/FONT]

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3843&SPID=255&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600&atclid=204838840

[FONT=Cambria, serif]In the same team meeting that featured McCartney's talk, Hansen said Hawkins addressed his future, telling his players he was "solid" for 2010, but adding, "there will always be doubters.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]"We think he's solid, but I think we'll be playing as if we were playing for our coach's job. I think we'll look at it like a must-win for us and a must-win for our coach.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]"It's not an ideal situation, but he said he and Mike (Bohn, athletic director) are good - and we're going to believe that. But the bottom line is we just need to get a win to help us going into next year."[/FONT]

It's too bad it took them until the Nebraska game to realize they were playing for their coach's job. :huh:

what else is he supposed to do fold up shop and take the week off?

4Wordsforyou.jpg
What, so you can ruin another coaching career? sCUm job is a graveyard for coaches. Ricky, Barnett and now Juicebox.

You registered in 2007 and this is your first post? What the ****?

BTW... BCS, for once I agree with you. They must have given you something in the hospital... Any chance a marijuana prescription could come out of this episode? :canabis:

Back