What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Heard a funny story about Barry Switzer yesterday

I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm smart like that.:lol: And I still don't see why I should feel the need to worry about a Sooner fan on a CU board. Should we extend the same to NU fans as well and make sure we don't say bad things about them, too?
Your constant baiting is getting a little tired. But you take pride in it. It's in your user handle. :lol::thumbsup:

Rino can tell an old joke on the board if he wants to. To my knowledge, we've never tried to figure out somebody's motivation for posting an amusing anectode ever before.

Your constant baiting is getting a little tired. But you take pride in it. It's in your user handle. :lol::thumbsup:

And there is a shot at me in her sig. So what?:rolleyes: You gonna call her out for that too?

Didn't think so. Your biases are just as evident as mine, whether you choose to admit it or not.

Couldn't find a picture of her but they are still married.

Lacewell stated "I don't think Barry tries to hurt anyone, he just gets caught up in things."

And there is a shot at me in her sig. So what?:rolleyes: You gonna call her out for that too?

Didn't think so. Your biases are just as evident as mine, whether you choose to admit it or not.
Who? You talking about LB? You two are exactly the same. You could change handles, and I doubt anyone would notice. The bickering is tired.

Who? You talking about LB? You two are exactly the same. You could change handles, and I doubt anyone would notice. The bickering is tired.

What, are you my dad? If you don't like what I say, don't read it. Problem solved.

Much like when 96 posts how much he hates baseball in every baseball topic, I'm wondering why you even felt the need to say anything in this thread. Or is your opinion really that important?:rolleyes:

What, are you my dad? If you don't like what I say, don't read it. Problem solved.

Much like when 96 posts how much he hates baseball in every baseball topic, I'm wondering why you even felt the need to say anything in this thread. Or is your opinion really that important?:rolleyes:
:rofl2:

That's ****ing gold right there. I'll remember you saying this. :lol::thumbsup:

:rofl2:

That's ****ing gold right there. I'll remember you saying this. :lol::thumbsup:

And yet you didn't answer the question. If you're just tired of the bickering, why fan the flames by responding to this thread over and over again?

You should ask yourself the same question. :lol:

#1 - I started the thread. Clearly I want to talk about it.

#2 - I'm not the one whining about how the 'bickering is tired'. I like the bickering.

And you still haven't answered the question.:lol:

serious question---do you guys both go to sacky-gate?? is that awkward??:lol:
I try not to take the internet too seriously. I'm sure Rino is a really good dude. He's a Buff fan! What more can you ask for! I may stop by the Rinogate with some brews sometime. :thumbsup:

I try not to take the internet too seriously. I'm sure Rino is a really good dude. He's a Buff fan! What more can you ask for! I may stop by the Rinogate with some brews sometime. :thumbsup:

You're more than welcome if you like. :thumbsup:

It's aimed at OU and Barry Switzer. If UBT wants to take offense, that's his deal. But I'll be damned if I'm not supposed to post it because a Sooner fan might object. This isn't an OU site. It's a CU site.

If this is the case, then how is it that OU, their coaches, ex-coaches, players, ex-players can be found in almost every thread in the CU football forum....

case in point, unleash's post about Darrell Scott, he mentions AP, when in fact it should be AD, not AP and he is still trying to compare Darrell Scott to Adrian Peterson... aint that a ****ing joke....

and it is true... no doubt, but Lacewell didnt quit until he caught Switzer and his wife in bed together after the 1978 Orange Bowl when they were both in Hawaii with their wives. And if you didnt have **** for brains you would look up the score and see that Lou Holt's Arkansas defense shutdown OU's wishbone, had nothing to do with OU's defense that day. If the camera's would have shown Thomas Lott, you would have seen him puking from being so hung over in the 1st half along with most of the team and Switzer....

So Buffarina, if you are going to talk about anything Oklahoma, get your facts straight before you do. Its hard to imagine you could be a bigger dumbass than what you already are.... but again you proved that point wrong....

but hey Oklahoma and Switzer did beat the **** out of Colorada again that year (1977)..... 52-14

Last edited:
If this is the case, then how is it that OU, their coaches, ex-coaches, players, ex-players can be found in almost every thread in the CU football forum....

case in point, unleash's post about Darrell Scott, he mentions AP, when in fact it should be AD, not AP and he is still trying to compare Darrell Scott to Adrian Peterson... aint that a ****ing joke....

and it is true... no doubt, but Lacewell didnt quit until he caught Switzer and his wife in bed together after the 1978 Orange Bowl when they were both in Hawaii with their wives. And if you didnt have **** for brains you would look up the score and see that Lou Holt's Arkansas defense shutdown OU's wishbone, had nothing to do with OU's defense that day. If the camera's would have shown Thomas Lott, you would have seen him puking from being so hung over in the 1st half along with most of the team and Switzer....

So Buffarina, if you are going to talk about anything Oklahoma, get your facts straight before you do. Its hard to imagine you could be a bigger dumbass than what you already are.... but again you proved that point wrong....

but hey Oklahoma and Switzer did beat the **** out of Colorada again that year (1977)..... 52-14

Every thread? Could you please provide these "facts" to a sooner reference in almost every thread in the football forum, THANKS.

Real quick... Rino heard this yesterday and thought it was funny so he posted what he heard. Simple as that. Not trying to stir anything or anyone up.

But I do appreciate your insight here as it does add something to the dialogue in the form of alterations to the original story posted. All we need now is a pic of Lacewell's wife 30 years ago and I'll be satisfied.

I have nothing to do with this and dont know either one of you, but, what the **** is this about?? As a guy who knows almost nothing about any of the posters on here except the ones that I go way back with--**** off ubt. We can talk **** about other big 12 teams, as EVERY ****ING BOARD does, but cant laugh at true stories about OU? Awwww.....hope your feelings are okay? And why are people worried about hurting his feelings. I really dont understand the double standard...im sure he's a great guy, but, somethings going over my head here. If you want everything filtered with crimson and cream glasses, stay on OU's ****ing board. Jesus Christ. I guess I'm alone on this, but, I have no idea why.
As for OU beat CU that year...who gives a ****. Nice 32 year old smack. As for this year, our record may suck, but, to go from number 1 to out of the top 25 must suck, huh??? Its okay....better to be disappointed early then to get your hopes up, get to a BCS bowl and get blown out. Stoops is doing you all a favor.

**** OU, **** Bob Stoops, **** Norman, **** Barry Switzer and **** Lacewell's wife...everyone else does.

Get over it. CU board.

OOhhhh this is getting good.
3328365643_3d20bc6813.jpg

That Barry Switzer sure is a stand up guy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back