What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Heard a funny story about Barry Switzer yesterday

i see the smack board in this thread's future.

signed,

swami liver

Really? :smile2:

yup, i am just waiting for the obligatory dick-waving and threats of physical violence and then it is off to its home.

oh, btw, rino and ubt: i mean "dick-waving" and "threats of physical violence" in all the best possible ways. i'd buy either of you a beer any time. :smile2:

yup, i am just waiting for the obligatory dick-waving and threats of physical violence and then it is off to its home.

oh, btw, rino and ubt: i mean "dick-waving" and "threats of physical violence" in all the best possible ways. i'd buy either of you a beer any time. :smile2:

I dunno, when I'm having a beer, the last thing I want to see is dick waving...

There will be none of that on my end. And UBT prefers PMs to make his threats, so we should be all set!:lol:

I dunno, when I'm having a beer, the last thing I want to see is dick waving...

:rofl:

um, then i guess i better not stop by your next party... doesn't everyone whip it out and wave it around after 6 or 7 beers? and there i thought that was normal... :smile2::smile2:

:rofl:

um, then i guess i better not stop by your next party... doesn't everyone whip it out and wave it around after 6 or 7 beers? and there i thought that was normal... :smile2::smile2:

You've been in SoCal too long, my friend. :wow:

You've been in SoCal too long, my friend. :wow:

yes, this is true.

if you don't prefer "dick-waving" as your metaphor-du-jour, i can substitute "poo-flinging monkey" as the operative descriptor. just let me know... :lol: i often use this one in reference to co-workers.

yes, this is true.

if you don't prefer "dick-waving" as your metaphor-du-jour, i can substitute "poo-flinging monkey" as the operative descriptor. just let me know... :lol: i often use this one in reference to co-workers.

I can accept poo-flinging monkey. :smile2:

What the ****??? You're calling for dick waving around here?? Do you really think anybody wants to see that??

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch??? :smile2:

I have nothing to do with this and dont know either one of you, but, what the **** is this about?? As a guy who knows almost nothing about any of the posters on here except the ones that I go way back with--**** off ubt. We can talk **** about other big 12 teams, as EVERY ****ING BOARD does, but cant laugh at true stories about OU? Awwww.....hope your feelings are okay? And why are people worried about hurting his feelings. I really dont understand the double standard...im sure he's a great guy, but, somethings going over my head here. If you want everything filtered with crimson and cream glasses, stay on OU's ****ing board. Jesus Christ. I guess I'm alone on this, but, I have no idea why.
As for OU beat CU that year...who gives a ****. Nice 32 year old smack. As for this year, our record may suck, but, to go from number 1 to out of the top 25 must suck, huh??? Its okay....better to be disappointed early then to get your hopes up, get to a BCS bowl and get blown out. Stoops is doing you all a favor.

**** OU, **** Bob Stoops, **** Norman, **** Barry Switzer and **** Lacewell's wife...everyone else does.

Get over it. CU board.

here something for your pipe..... go to any Sooner board and no one talks about Colorado..... hmmmm I wonder why..... I know..... do you.....

That Barry Switzer sure is a stand up guy. :lol:

ya think there is one in your woodpile too dont you..... Gary Barnett....

never heard Switzer having his current players offer drugs and sex to get recruits to come to OU..... just championships..... :thumbsup:

ubt why the **** are you so defensive when it comes to switzer is it because hes an ou guy or is he some how related to you?

There will be none of that on my end. And UBT prefers PMs to make his threats, so we should be all set!:lol:

not a threat dumbass a guarangoddamnteed promise....

but of course I wasnt the chicken**** that had to go buy a gun when BO was elected pres was I????:lol:

never heard Switzer having his current players offer drugs and sex to get recruits to come to OU..... just championships..... :thumbsup:

uhhhhhhh.......:confused::confused:

Really???? Switzer was the dirtiest bastard alive. He was doing crack off a hookers ass at halftime. You're REALLY saying Switzer just offered his players championships, nothing illegal going on there? That may be the funniest **** i've EVER heard. Are you being serious?

here something for your pipe..... go to any Sooner board and no one talks about Colorado..... hmmmm I wonder why..... I know..... do you.....

A) Too busy talking about if the national champioship games possible if they go 6-6 this year? Best 6 loss team in the nation!!!

B) Planning their vacation to Colorado...who has time to talk football?

C) If there wasnt such an ESPN bias, Landry Jones would be in the Heisman running.

D) Refs cost them the Texasss game.

E) Jacking off over a national title from the 70's and the Selmon brothers.

Last edited:
UBT is turning out to be the stray mutt you let come into your house and have a good meal, but he turns around and ****s in your floor and bites your kid. You guys really voted this jackoff the best non-Buff poster?

I knew Switzer planted his flag on Lacewell's wife, but crack off a hooker at halftime? Never heard that one.

but of course I wasnt the chicken**** that had to go buy a gun when BO was elected pres was I????:lol:

If that's the best you can come up with, then you should just quit now. :lol:

Barnett offered drugs and sex to come to CU? Never heard that one. You might want to bring a few more facts to back that one up. I won't hold my breath.

Nothing wrong with guns. Where 's those "facts" about every thread on the football board being about Oklahoma? Didn't think so ....

eat **** ubt ur on a slippery slope

He just let them shoot uzi's in the dorm...the way I heard it...Switzer's, players lived in a room with a drain in the floor...from time to time someone would come along with a fire-hose and flush it out.

Switzer was a ****ing OUTLAW

And somehow the entire training staff never noticed Bosworth taking enough steroids to kill a heard of horses.

Back