What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HELL YES

The best part is I heard from a current player that he is ****ing insane on the practice field lol, he brings the intensity.
The coaches, that end up being good to great, push the hell out of you. I don't think Tuck is any different, in that regard. Personally, I really like how he goes about his job, teaches the mind set and the attitude you need to play with. We are lucky to have him.

After this week’s bets, I’m a poor man.
There is an entire forum of stuff not available to folks who are too cheap to drop $20 a year. Critical posters are more honest back there. Occasional inside tidbits on aspects of the team determined to be not appropriate in the wild. The avatar is a side benefit.

Stop being a cheap ass. It is $20 for a year.

There is an entire forum of stuff not available to folks who are too cheap to drop $20 a year. Critical posters are more honest back there. Occasional inside tidbits on aspects of the team determined to be not appropriate in the wild. The avatar is a side benefit.

Stop being a cheap ass. It is $20 for a year.
I seriously had no idea.

Color me surprised that we won this. I thought we were going to get crushed by asu, after that horrible performance against air force... im starting to think maybe we will go to a bowl this season

I finally got to watch the game. What a huge win. Gutty performance by the team on the road overcoming what could have been devastating injuries on both sides of the ball.

I must admit that I was pretty discouraged with the team after the Air Force game and had conceded another 4 win season in my brain. But I'm back on board. There is hope and that is all I need. Let's get that bowl win.

Go Buffs!

I spent spring break at ASU during my sophomore year. I could never hate ASU after that week.
All the hot Cali girls who couldn't get in to any California schools end up in the AZ sunshine, attending the world's largest community college and working on their tans!.

Back