What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HELL YES

Starting to get a feeling all these close games are setting this team up for something special later in the season. That mental toughness and relentlessness will show.

Got the ASU road game monkey off our back. Ranked team road losing streak over. Also they showed a graphic that we had the nation’s longest road losing streak to P5 teams. Over. Let us never be in that position again.

Best part about that win was it did not seem fluky at all. We did not catch ASU on an off night, they showed up. Had to battle a ****load of injuries and it was just back and forth once they tied it at 14. Plenty of teams fold in that situation, especially on the road.

Best part about that win was it did not seem fluky at all. We did not catch ASU on an off night, they showed up. Had to battle a ****load of injuries and it was just back and forth once they tied it at 14. Plenty of teams fold in that situation, especially on the road.
They essentially played the entire game without their two best players on Offense and Defense and they didn’t really miss a beat.

You can tell this coaching staff is coaching their balls off and making up for a lack of talent in multiple areas.

I think MT was thinking that if they didn’t get the first down, he’d rather be up by 3 with ASU having a kicker with no distance, and being pinned inside the 15....instead of being up 6 and giving them the ball at the 25 or potentially allowing a return. I don’t agree with the call, but I see what he was thinking. You play to win the game!
And yet, on 4th and 1 at the end of the first half he kicked it.

Definitely a good week for the bye. Get healthy.

I’ve mentioned it before but, I cant help but be impressed with the young running backs CU has. They certainly haven’t busted a game breaking run but I’ll be damned if they haven’t picked up the tough three or four yards when needed or get 6 yards on 1st down to get the team ahead of schedule. It’s just solid running. And the OL is helping as well. Four games in, I’m liking what I see. It’s not perfect but it rarely ever is.

We lose arguably our best offensive and defensive players and still manage to get the job done on the road! This is proof that MT's "No excuses" mantra is a hell of alot more than just words.

Not too many were really giving us much of a chance which was based mostly on our recent lack of any success and that we haven't beaten a ranked team on the road in 17 years more so than ASU being a great team, plus we had never won there. At least Desmond had faith in us.

What's also big about this win is we don't go into the bye week coming off 2 straight losses after that big 2-0 start.

Back