What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello

Sounds like a plan to me... :smile2:

I couldn't figure out why people were saying you were being a douchy whiner. Then I realized you went naval aviator here. Makes sense now.... :lol:

These two remarks seem curiously at odds to me....

Just Win:

What you should have done with your first post is tried to get all of us to go to a different web site to vote and comment on a stupid ass poll you'd created.

That's the best way to make friends here.

What you should do, is get a different personality and then come back here so you're more entertaining and less ****ty. We tried this with BCS, but he couldn't quite shake the "****ty" part.

Just Win:

What you should have done with your first post is tried to get all of us to go to a different web site to vote and comment on a stupid ass poll you'd created.

That's the best way to make friends here.

I'd say that approach is about neck-and-neck with calling a valued longtimer "cumbucket". But you know, there's different ways to skin a cat.

I need a strategy to join a site?

I assumed wrong.

On the bright side, you've matched Terra Firma's perfect record of starting good threads. 100% for both of you, though I believe he's started two, so technically his Threadstarter Rating is higher than yours.

I assumed wrong.

On the bright side, you've matched Terra Firma's perfect record of starting good threads. 100% for both of you, though I believe he's started two, so technically his Threadstarter Rating is higher than yours.

Perhaps Just Win has a craptastic picture of a white buffalo for sale. We haven't really given him a fair chance to let us know that....

I thought the cumbucket post was really the only one of his posts that was worth a tapir turd.

I thought the cumbucket post was really the only one of his posts that was worth a tapir turd.

Totally agree. When he posted that, I thought he might actually fit in around here. Then he got sensitive on us. Then he recovered and got retarded. Now he's shy. So...win?

**** fitting in you retarded bunch of ****ing overweight, warcraft playing band slubs! don't you have a campaign to win? NCAA11? circle jerk with your online 'friends'?

that better?

Just wait until DBT, Unleash, and fanatic get in here to tell you to change your username because the Hawk bashing is getting old. Then you're in trouble.

Back