What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

hey Buffs.

Ur right, 4, you never said that, I just assumed that's what you meant. I have never lived in Neebraska, and have only visited for football games, (cuz, really, why else would you visit?:smile2:) I became a fan as an early teen watching the '84 OB vs. Miameh. I grew to love the old smashmouth style NU used to play. good old Big 8 kick you in the teeth football.
I realize all that has changed, but now I'm hooked. And i don't think we're "back." not even close, but I'm really enjoying seeing us move in the right direction.

so, you never lived there, had no ties to the state/program and they were a winner. bandwagon? anyone? :smile2:

ok... you pass. welcome and carry on.

Maybe, but I've never jumped off since, even in the depths of the defense-optional HCBC error.:cool:

thx for the welcome. I feel all warm and fuzzker now. :smile:

gross.

dont push your luck, fusker. your not getting any buttons around here for surviving the BC era at knu. if that is the worst you ever have to endure, consider yourself lucky. keep a firm grip on that wagon, buddy. :smile2:

:lol: good on ya, BS!!

leave it to a fellow husker to be the only one to respond with any sort of civility and humor.

But thanx for the warning. I can tell this won't be an easy bunch to get in with, but I'll stick around for awhile and try.

what's up hefty? okay,you look good this year. maybe the north can take it back , i think texas sucks and obviously ou is beatable. u can't be choking away wins like you did at vt though. that must have been painful. im so ****ing disgusted with our program right now let's not even address it please.

Because there are a bunch of quotes from him about how you need to show love to your players and that position groupings that let just about everyone play is a great way to do that. Kind of like how in youth sports everyone gets to play... and they get a juicebox at halftime. :smile2:

Capri suns and orange slices please

no, we lost that game.

:rolleyes: 2nd reply to the same post. why didnt you say this the first time? overall, the program was a winner. you took the bandwagon. one loss in a natl champ game does not make you a trooper for staying with your chosen team. :rolleyes:

hey, i understand. team wins 9+ games a year for x number of years while you were growing up playing the likes of pacific. that is fine. i have no problem with that. i dont care why you chose knu. just dont come on here and try and tell us about bandwagon fanhood.

i will tell you one thing. CU may not have 75K+ like knu for every game in Folsom but, you can not come on this board and accuse any of us as being bandwagoners. not all of us may be doners, nor season ticket holders, nor sat through the losses to Drake, but, every damn one of us stand by the U of Colorado and the kids who wear the uniform.

and what CU built in the late 80's and early 90's was not on the back of teams like pacific.

:rolleyes: 2nd reply to the same post. why didnt you say this the first time? overall, the program was a winner. you took the bandwagon. one loss in a natl champ game does not make you a trooper for staying with your chosen team. :rolleyes:

hey, i understand. team wins 9+ games a year for x number of years while you were growing up playing the likes of pacific. that is fine. i have no problem with that. i dont care why you chose knu. just dont come on here and try and tell us about bandwagon fanhood.

i will tell you one thing. CU may not have 75K+ like knu for every game in Folsom but, you can not come on this board and accuse any of us as being bandwagoners. not all of us may be doners, nor season ticket holders, nor sat through the losses to Drake, but, every damn one of us stand by the U of Colorado and the kids who wear the uniform.

and what CU built in the late 80's and early 90's was not on the back of teams like pacific.
Amen Brother... :stupid:

Ok, fellas. sorry if that post sounded condecending. All I was implying is that it seems like CU football has great fan support in the good years, but not so much in years such as you are currently having. I'm quite sure many of you have had your tickets for generations, but it's hard for me to think you have enough fan support when your stadium is rarely sold out. Maybe if you sold out more games you could buy out "juicebox."

There's a difference between saying you're a huge fan on the Internet and actually showing up to watch CU play mid-majors to start the season EVERY SINGLE YEAR. how many Buffs have sworn to not renew their tickets because of the poor performance this year?

And I'm NOT lecturing, just stating the facts as I see 'em.

AND, as far as NU playing teams like Pacific et al. in the '90s... i didn't come over here to talk about the past, I figured doing so would only offend you guys. If that's what you wanna do, tho, I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
Ok, fellas. sorry if that post sounded condecending. All I was implying is that it seems like CU football has great fan support in the good years, but not so much in years such as you are currently having. I'm quite sure many of you have had your tickets for generations, but it's hard for me to think you have enough fan support when your stadium is rarely sold out. Maybe if you sold out more games you could buy out "juicebox."

There's a difference between saying you're a huge fan on the Internet and actually showing up to watch CU play mid-majors to start the season EVERY SINGLE YEAR. how many Buffs have sworn to not renew their tickets because of the poor performance this year?

And I'm NOT lecturing, just stating the facts as I see 'em.

AND, as far as NU playing teams like Pacific et al. in the '90s... i didn't come over here to talk about the past, I figured doing so would only offend you guys. If that's what you wanna do, tho, I'm fine with it.

This is where there is a massive disconnect between us and fuskers. First off, I and most here go to EVERY home game, regardless of opponent. I'm there to see one team, Colorado. Most of us go on the road for at least one game a year, personally I've been to just Lincoln twice. As for local fan support, what you fuskers can't seem to figure out, is that Colorado football isn't the only show in town...or in the entire state for that matter. Plus, NU won 9 games a year for 40 freaking straight years. Try going through the Hawkins and Fairbanks years, and see how amazing NU fans are then. Even Callahan had a winning record for crying out loud. Try having REAL tough times first, then you can beat your chest about being great fans.

Why do fusker fans show up for the piss poor opponents EVERY SINGLE YEAR? Because there is NOTHING ELSE to do in that god-forsaken state. Here Colorado football has to compete against every conceivable pro sports team that exists. This is Bronco country first and foremost, who by the way have a sellout record about as impressive as Nebraska's. The Rockies, Avs, and Nuggets always have above average attendance figures at worst. We also have two other FBS programs in the state. Trying to compare the two is like apples and oranges. Simple math for you, if the state of Colorado with its current population had the same sports scenario as Nebraska, we would sell out a stadium twice as big as Memorial every week. Just be thankful that Nebraska is blessed with the fan support it has.

I will always renew my season tickets because the program is bigger than any coach. Trust me, if the season continues as it has, Juicebox will be fired, and a new coach hired regardless of his buyout amount.

Last edited:
This is where there is a massive disconnect between us and fuskers. First off, I and most here go to EVERY home game, regardless of opponent. I'm there to see one team, Colorado. Most of us go on the road for at least one game a year, personally I've been to just Lincoln twice. As for local fan support, what you fuskers can't seem to figure out, is that Colorado football isn't the only show in town...or in the entire state for that matter. Plus, NU won 9 games a year for 40 freaking straight years. Try going through the Hawkins and Fairbanks years, and see how amazing NU fans are then. Even Callahan had a winning record for crying out loud. Try having REAL tough times first, then you can beat your chest about being great fans.

Why do fusker fans show up for the piss poor opponents EVERY SINGLE YEAR? Because there is NOTHING ELSE to do in that god-forsaken state. Here Colorado football has to compete against every conceivable pro sports team that exists. This is Bronco country first and foremost, who by the way have a sellout record about as impressive as Nebraska's. The Rockies, Avs, and Nuggets always have above average attendance figures at worst. We also have two other FBS programs in the state. Trying to compare the two is like apples and oranges. Simple math for you, if the state of Colorado with its current population had the same sports scenario as Nebraska, we would sell out a stadium twice as big as Memorial every week. Just be thankful that Nebraska is blessed with the fan support it has.

I will always renew my season tickets because the program is bigger than any coach. Trust me, if the season continues as it has, Juicebox will be fired, and a new coach hired regardless of his buyout amount.

Yeah, nebraska is a God forsaken dump. I can see why fuskers don't want to spend time with their own at pedophelia, either. Who wouldn't prefer being around Buffs fans?

I grew up in Lincoln and moved far away. I have always loved the Buffs and hated the huskers. Now after joining this board I continue to run into huskers, WTF! Why do so many of you need attention from your opponents? Does it make you all warm and fuzzy? I don't hang at huskerpedophilia for attention, why come over here?

I grew up in Lincoln and moved far away. I have always loved the Buffs and hated the huskers. Now after joining this board I continue to run into huskers, WTF! Why do so many of you need attention from your opponents? Does it make you all warm and fuzzy? I don't hang at huskerpedophilia for attention, why come over here?

I think it's because the smarter Bugeater fans can't stand hanging around with their semi- to sub-literate fan base.

Or, if we were a really classy and loyal fanbase, we could just threaten to kill his assistants.... :cool:

Hey REtard.
Eat **** and die.

:rofl:

maybe we've got a keeper here...

we already have more than our share of fusker groupies, just begging to be pissed on by Ralphie, but, hey, let's see if you make it through your trial period. you too may possibly earn the right to be one of our fusker board bitches.

:rofl:

maybe we've got a keeper here...

we already have more than our share of fusker groupies, just begging to be pissed on by Ralphie, but, hey, let's see if you make it through your trial period. you too may possibly earn the right to be one of our fusker board bitches.

Maybe. On the other hand, Leash was allowed to run out of beer on HHs first night here. That's a failure of epic proportions, and one that our new fusker chew toy is going to have to atone for..... :huh:

:lol: good on ya, BS!!

leave it to a fellow husker to be the only one to respond with any sort of civility and humor.

But thanx for the warning. I can tell this won't be an easy bunch to get in with, but I'll stick around for awhile and try.

I don't think you'd recognize humor unless it came in the form of a smiling, brown cob.

Why do you guys call HCDH "juicebox?"

You have a few thousand posts to catch up on...

Ur right, 4, you never said that, I just assumed that's what you meant. I have never lived in Neebraska, and have only visited for football games, (cuz, really, why else would you visit?:smile2:) I became a fan as an early teen watching the '84 OB vs. Miameh. I grew to love the old smashmouth style NU used to play. good old Big 8 kick you in the teeth football.
I realize all that has changed, but now I'm hooked. And i don't think we're "back." not even close, but I'm really enjoying seeing us move in the right direction.

:wtf:This is an illness that I'm sure can be fixed with a lot of talking with you lying on a couch.

It never ceases to amaze me how many Butthuskers come to this board waving a white flag and expect all of us to welcome them with open arms.

Hefty -

I have some advice for you. You need to take up residency over at netbuffs. Ask for Matt Thompson, and tell him we sent you. :smile2:

It never ceases to amaze me how many Butthuskers come to this board waving a white flag and expect all of us to welcome them with open arms.

That isn't a white flag. It's a nice clean hanky for you Buffs fans. Lot's of crying here lately. :smile2:

Oh, I have been naughty on the Allbuffs board. :lol:

Meanwhile, um.. Hefty, not a lot of friends around here for Husker fans. It never gets better, either; if they're winning, they hate Huskers, if they're losing, they hate Huskers. It's not rocket science. :huh:

The net buff joint is strange. Report back your findings, maybe they'll be different than a while back when I visited there.

That isn't a white flag. It's a nice clean hanky for you Buffs fans. Lot's of crying here lately. :smile2:

Meanwhile, um.. Hefty, not a lot of friends around here for Husker fans. It never gets better, either; if they're winning, they hate Huskers, if they're losing, they hate Huskers. It's not rocket science. :huh:

The net buff joint is strange. Report back your findings, maybe they'll be different than a while back when I visited there.

I see a light has finally gone on for you. :lol:

I see a light has finally gone on for you. :lol:

And it's high tech!

6a00d83452266c69e20115707facc0970b-pi

Hey Buffs. Just wanted to introduce myself. I AM a steadfast "Fusker," but you guys have some interesting conversations here, and I'd like to get in on some of 'em. I'll try not to homer you guys too much, but i will defend my Huskers against falsehoods and slanderous untruths.

glad to be here.

Yeah, thanks for showing up Mr. Buzzkill.:rolleyes: Way to take the fun out of it.

:lol:

Why didn't we see your whiny ass here a couple of years ago? :lol:

Back