What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hot Early Takes on the NEW and IMPROVED Big 12

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
so you asked who all is in the conference? i had to google it.

the answer, like most, is "IT DEPENDS."

so, if this CU news is true, let's start with the composition of the big 12 as of 2024:

Besides our glorious and soon to be reigning conference Champion Buffs, we will face the following murderer's row in conference (there will be 12 members plus CU and whomever else joins).

byu: i am actually going to refrain from all the obvious snark for now. let's just remember that some of our most famous alums wrote the book of mormon.

bailer: built by ken starr and good at hiding bodies.

ucf: founded the space program and also where hookers go to learn hospitality services when they no longer wish to be hookers.

uciinn: often referred to by several residents of cinncinati as the harvard of cinncinati.

houston: a very big school that once made a little noise with gimmick football.

kjuco state: aloha, you ****ing idiots. now go wash my car and make sure it is perfect.

iowa state: W. cool. always good to know we won't go winless in conference.

kansas: if ever there were a fanbase that thought more of themselves than the even macro doses of LSD could make real, this is going to be a hoot.

tcu: at least they have been recently good at football. i can learn to hate them.

texas tech: i have fond memories of stomping on them.

west virginia: you are ****ting me right? we are in a conference with west virginia?

i would probably write down the conference members in pencil as it is subject to change at any time.

Seth Meyers Crying GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

so, if this CU news is true, let's start with the composition of the big 12 as of 2024:

Besides our glorious and soon to be reigning conference Champion Buffs, we will face the following murderer's row in conference (there will be 12 members plus CU and whomever else joins).

byu: i am actually going to refrain from all the obvious snark for now. let's just remember that some of our most famous alums wrote the book of mormon.

ucf: founded the space program and also where hookers go to learn hospitality services when they no longer wish to be hookers.

uciinn: often referred to by several residents of cinncinati as the harvard of cinncinati.

kjuco state: aloha, you ****ing idiots. now go wash my car and make sure it is perfect.

kansas: if ever there were a fanbase that thought more of themselves than the even macro doses of LSD could make real, this is going to be a hoot.

tcu: at least they have been recently good at football. i can learn to hate them.

west virginia: you are ****ting me right? we are in a conference with west virginia?

i would probably write down the conference members in pencil as it is subject to change at any time.
You forgot to list all the good schools.

soon, a ranked order list of road games where *cough* [someone] is at highest risk of arrest and incarceration.

uh oh cops GIF by Warner Archive

**** em... Major underwear Wedgies!!!

I haven't thought about it much, but the Big 12 seems to be on its way out. Not sure this is a good move.

Sad that we live in a world where we are chasing $$$ to play in this ****hole conference. The Big XII is the Island of Misfit Toys of universities, and only exists in any form due to lucky timing and being favored by Santa (TV networks). Frankly all of these sprawling power conferences are a joke and have destroyed much of the fun of college football in the empty pursuit of the almighty dollar, so we can pay for private jets, snazzy locker rooms, and fired coaches. Yay.

Sad that we live in a world where we are chasing $$$ to play in this ****hole conference. The Big XII is the Island of Misfit Toys of universities, and only exists in any form due to lucky timing and being favored by Santa (TV networks). Frankly all of these sprawling power conferences are a joke and have destroyed much of the fun of college football in the empty pursuit of the almighty dollar, so we can pay for private jets, snazzy locker rooms, and fired coaches. Yay.

Back