What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How does CU not pull Henderson's press pass?

When was hendo re-assigned as the Buffs' beat writer? What happened to Kensler? When was hendo removed from the Foreign Food desk?

Lindsay Jones left the Denver Post to join USA Today. Tom Kensler was reassigned from Buffs coverage to full-time on the Broncos beat taking Jones position. Henderson took over the Buffs beat full-time from general Pac12 coverage.

The funny part is just Solis and Tupou are carrying any extra weight. Bonsu is in pretty good condition, and the young guys are hardly fat. Compare that to the average DL in the NFL....

Just sent it to Bohn. I am stunned tht this guy keeps his job with comments like this from his Twitter Account that identifies with the DP. I may not like his normal drivil about how the program sucks but going after the kids this way crosses the line in a very bad way.

MB said that he appreciated the note and that they will be pursuing it with the DP editor. We will see but the pressure from CU may be the best avenue to pushing this one. I know if I was MB, I would be all over this one.

As a side note, did anyone see that the tweet was sent at 2:05 AM on the 15th. Late hour and maybe he had been drinking or something else that impared his judgement. What a flaming douchebag.

MB said that he appreciated the note and that they will be pursuing it with the DP editor. We will see but the pressure from CU may be the best avenue to pushing this one. I know if I was MB, I would be all over this one.

As a side note, did anyone see that the tweet was sent at 2:05 AM on the 15th. Late hour and maybe he had been drinking or something else that impared his judgement. What a flaming douchebag.
No, what was it?

Well, and I detest Henderson, but Baer is the one who, at least, implied most of the linemen are too heavy to play against the spread. If CU wants him to shut up, they need to put up. It appears that Baer wants them in better shape. Lighter, quicker and stronger.

Last edited:
Well, and I detest Henderson, but Baer is the one who, at least, implied most of the linemen are too heavy to play against the spread. If CU wants him to shut up, they need to put up. It appears that Baer wants them in better shape. Lighter, quicker and stronger.

Just a tiny difference in how they worded it. One told them they're fat and slow and should be on the biggest loser. The other said they need to get in better shape to keep up with the tempo of the PAC 12. Henderson worded his like the uber-douche that he is.

Just a tiny difference in how they worded it. One told them they're fat and slow and should be on the biggest loser. The other said they need to get in better shape to keep up with the tempo of the PAC 12. Henderson worded his like the uber-douche that he is.
Get over it. I'm not going to defend that douche but its just some stupid tweet.

Fact is it's better to have a line that needs to lose a little weight months before the season than one that needs to put it on.

Freedom of the press, pulling his press pass will only make it worse. Henderson will attack CU even more in his articles. I don't want them to pull his press pass. This is not some communist country that establish secret police to filter the message that is been provided to the public. Would rather have a gentlemen talk with Henderson.

Last edited:
Freedom of the press, pulling his press pass will only make it worse. Henderson will attack CU even more in his articles. I don't want them to pull his press pass. This is not some communist country that establish secret police to filter the message that is been provided to the public. Would rather have a gentlemen talk with Henderson.

Columnists are free to express their opinion, but when they begin making personal attacks on student athletes in the media, they are crossing the line. The gist of this thread isn't to necessarily pull his press pass but to pressure the powers that be to let him know that he is crossing the line.

This has nothing to do with freedom of the press. When the market stops paying attention to this jackass he will be gone. Utter silence is a far stronger weapon than any heated reaction. He is near the bottom of the barrel, Natile Meiser better watch her back, because she is sitting on henderson's next stop...right before the unemployment line. The post is circling the drain and Henderson is swimming towards it as fast as he can.

Columnists are free to express their opinion, but when they begin making personal attacks on student athletes in the media, they are crossing the line. The gist of this thread isn't to necessarily pull his press pass but to pressure the powers that be to let him know that he is crossing the line.

Read the thread title. I agree, the right approach is to have conversations with his boss about his writings. I agree attacking student athletes is bad taste, but pulling his press pass will only lead to more uninformed attacks on CU.

The same company owns both the BDC and the Post. Pulling Hendo's pass could have some unfortunate consequences. Still, I think that the CU AD should give it some serious consideration. The guy is an absolute tool. It's not doing the University any good having him covering the athletics here.

Read the thread title. I agree, the right approach is to have conversations with his boss about his writings. I agree attacking student athletes is bad taste, but pulling his press pass will only lead to more uninformed attacks on CU.

BB2 is right here pulling his pass will only make hendo flip out more than he did when Coach Cabral made him leave Dal Ward for wearing red.

The players should get together and vote to blackball him from access. Simply ignore him as if he weren't there.

The same company owns both the BDC and the Post. Pulling Hendo's pass could have some unfortunate consequences. Still, I think that the CU AD should give it some serious consideration. The guy is an absolute tool. It's not doing the University any good having him covering the athletics here.

The players should get together and vote to blackball him from access. Simply ignore him as if he weren't there.
+1 on both of these. If his access is revoked, I fully believe he will continue to make stuff up and/or greatly stretch the truth to fill his articles with sensationalism and further his anti-CU agenda. But as far as I am concerned, at least it won't be essentially sanctioned by the University.

I just wasted a precious 5 minutes of my life reading this thread. Henderson is only a symptom. It's now going to take me 10 minutes to wash the stupid off.

Back