What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How worried are you about the Hawaii game?

How confident are you in a win at Hawaii?

• 5 - Mark it. Buffs roll in this one.

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • 4 - I respect UH in this one, but expect Buffs to win.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • 3 - Could go either way.

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • 2 - Recent history of CU results, especially on the road, make me expect a loss.

Votes: 28 16.6%
  • 1 - We'll be ****ed before the 1st Saturday of the season.

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
You missed where Duff was going with that, he was talking more about Powell.

Yeah, Lindsay seems to be more effective between the tackles because he is faster and can hit the hole quicker IMO. I like Powell though, definitely a good piece to have but lacks the quick twitch speed to be a true between the tackles running back.

Yeah, Lindsay seems to be more effective between the tackles because he is faster and can hit the hole quicker IMO. I like Powell though, definitely a good piece to have but lacks the quick twitch speed to be a true between the tackles running back.

All we can do really is accept Powell for what he is and thank him for being a selfless team player for the Buffs. He was brought in to do one thing and quickly switched into something he isn't and we never heard him bitch about, just went out and did his job.

When looking at the Hawaii post spring depth chart, I noticed this:

Nose tackle
Penitito Faalologo (5-11, 295, So.)
Kory Rasmussen (6-2, 295, Jr.)

I wanted to see how their depth chart changed from last year. It seems they lost 2 OL, 2 DL, 2 LB, and both safeties. Then I ran across this name, and there might be someone on the Hawaii squad who will be motivating his teammates to win the game.

Back