What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

howdy

Yep, do it. I read in MAxim, Esquire(althuogh why the hell I was reading Esquire I have no idea,lol), but anyway, they said that every man before he's 30, should go to it.

Well, then I guess I don't need to go - since I'm neither. :lol:

Stick around billdawg - this place is full of a decent bunch (at least on the internet since I only know 1 poster in "real" life) and it'll be fun talking the Oct 2nd showdown with you.

Go Buffs!
Go Dawgs! **

**except on October 2, 2010

Oh, and billdawg - you can't have the allbuffs tickets to the UGA game.

:bump:

Feel free to enter for any other game, though. We just have this rule about not letting opposition fans win the Allbuffs tickets for that game...

Nipple!!!

Randy: [to Stan] I know you think this set of boobs is important now, but those boobs will be replaced by another set of boobs. Boobs will come and go, and then, someday, you'll meet a pair of boobs that you want to marry. And those become the boobs that matter the most.
1113_dad_on_heroin_game.jpg

Randy: [to Stan] I know you think this set of boobs is important now, but those boobs will be replaced by another set of boobs. Boobs will come and go, and then, someday, you'll meet a pair of boobs that you want to marry. And those become the boobs that matter the most.
1113_dad_on_heroin_game.jpg
Repalicious! ymssr

Mr. Bill,

Please bring the Bee to the ballgame in Boulder. Take the nurse and the cop to the CU/NU game in Lincoln.

I was at all of those places in Jax for the Super Bowl.... fun place to party.... but lacks the scenery in Boulder.... I think the vodka and Beam taste the same.... but the Fat Tire and Sunshine Wheat are waaaayyyyyy better than the Budweiser down there :thumbsup::nod:

Good Day All... I'm also a Dawg fan who just stumbled upon your site. Looks like a great board with a lot of traffic. I've visited the Scout & Rivals board, they're dead & netbuffs is impossible to navigate (terrible layout), this looks like the best CU site by far.... I'm from just West of Atlanta, Looking forward to the trip to Boulder & talking football with you folks...

Awesome! Welcome.

You're not a Florida fan pretending to be a Dawg fan, are you? We've had a bit of problem with this lately with other schools...

Awesome! Welcome.

You're not a Florida fan pretending to be a Dawg fan, are you? We've had a bit of problem with this lately with other schools...

LOL.. Thanks for the welcome... Here's what I think of the Gates...
[video=youtube;Bc-2EGPQNVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc-2EGPQNVM[/video]

Good Day All... I'm also a Dawg fan who just stumbled upon your site. Looks like a great board with a lot of traffic. I've visited the Scout & Rivals board, they're dead & netbuffs is impossible to navigate (terrible layout), this looks like the best CU site by far.... I'm from just West of Atlanta, Looking forward to the trip to Boulder & talking football with you folks...

Why yes, it is. Welcome!

You are obviously a fan with good taste. Welcome. Fetch me a beer and a sammach and make yourself at home.

So what's the premier Dawg site in your opinion?

How do you think Georgia will fare in the SEC this season? Any way to shut up 'Bama and the Gatahhs?

You are obviously a fan with good taste. Welcome. Fetch me a beer and a sammach and make yourself at home.

So what's the premier Dawg site in your opinion?

How do you think Georgia will fare in the SEC this season? Any way to shut up 'Bama and the Gatahhs?

Thanks Skid....Mssg. boards.... Rivals=suck.... Scout= OK, good traffic but kinda meh.... Dawgrant= good quality, thick skinned posters,good but a little slow.....

Blogs.... this one will cover everything, It puts all the UGA news & blog links on one site & it's updated hourly...

The Dawgbone....http://thedawgbone.com/

As far as UGA... I'm not what is known in these parts as a Disney Dawg.... you know, the ones who think all is rosy & you can't criticize the program. We have the talent to have a pretty good team but we have a ton of questions....Most of our pluses are on offense... a deep experienced OL(155 starts), 2 quality RB's who came on strong in last 5 games last year, Ealy & King both finished with 750+yds, thin but talented at WR (A.J. Green etc..), 2 NFL bound TE's (Charles & White) , the Guy Award winning punter & the runner-up for the Groza Award kicker (Butler & Walsh)

The VERY BIG Minuses...lol.. Redshirt Fr.QB A. Murray, highly rated but never taken a snap in college & no experience at back up
throw.gif
...Defense adapting to new coaches & 3-4 scheme....

Bottom line... most Disney Dawgs think we can go 10-2 or 11-1... Me?? UGA has too many question marks going into the season & too many things have to go right for us to go 10-2 & win the SEC East.
Best case, If all goes well & Murray & the Defense make reasonable progress as the season goes on, I see 9-3 as best case....Probably will be more like 8-4 though,we have too many ??????? marks...

tracks_1980.jpg

Can I assume your prediction includes a loss to CU?

Nice to get perspective from a Dawg fan. Thank you for your contributions.

Can I assume your prediction includes a loss to CU?

Nice to get perspective from a Dawg fan. Thank you for your contributions.

CU... I truthfully have no idea. That's why I signed up over here, so I can find out more about the Buff's, see what y'all's thoughts & expectations are & to learn more about the area & what to do when we visit Boulder this fall. Truthfully I have no idea of how UGA will come out of the gate, we'll find out quickly tho. After LA-Layfette we play at S.Car, get Arkansas at home & Miss. St. in Starkville. If our RS FR. QB falls on his face UGA. could be 1-3 flying into Boulder. I'm praying we'll be 3-1 with a loss to S.C or Ark..... All bets are off at this point.....

CU... I truthfully have no idea. That's why I signed up over here, so I can find out more about the Buff's, see what y'all's thoughts & expectations are & to learn more about the area & what to do when we visit Boulder this fall. Truthfully I have no idea of how UGA will come out of the gate, we'll find out quickly tho. After LA-Layfette we play at S.Car, get Arkansas at home & Miss. St. in Starkville. If our RS FR. QB falls on his face UGA. could be 1-3 flying into Boulder. I'm praying we'll be 3-1 with a loss to S.C or Ark..... All bets are off at this point.....

We will trade you our QB with 3 years experience for your redshirt QB. He's also a coaches son, which is a plus.

We're not too keen on the Groza Award around here, since Mason Crosby was snubbed not once but twice, though opposing coaches have referred to him as the greatest FG kicker in college football history.

So, we'll see your Award-Nominated kicker, and raise him a guy who can hit the upright, damn near every time. Now that's precision!

We're not too keen on the Groza Award around here, since Mason Crosby was snubbed not once but twice, though opposing coaches have referred to him as the greatest FG kicker in college football history.

So, we'll see your Award-Nominated kicker, and raise him a guy who can hit the upright, damn near every time. Now that's precision!

LOL.... We'll keep Blair Walsh down here in Athens for now.... He was 20 of 22 last year, 4 of 5 from beyond 50. he missed 1 from 49 & 1 from 57yds. last year....

yale29.jpg

Quick question guy's.... what do you have to do to gain access to the arcade... I get this message when I try...

vBulletin Message The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

Is it because I'm a Dawg??
paperbag.gif
..... Somebody help a brother out
partysmiley.gif

Quick question guy's.... what do you have to do to gain access to the arcade... I get this message when I try...

vBulletin Message The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

Is it because I'm a Dawg??
paperbag.gif
..... Somebody help a brother out
partysmiley.gif

You must pay to play....

You must pay to play....

But the arcade is sweet! Also, if you pay you get access to "Barzil" and permission to add an avatar--presumably some nude photo of Coach Richt, but to each his own. 15 dolla to make you holla--special good deal for you, SEC man.

But the arcade is sweet! Also, if you pay you get access to "Barzil" and permission to add an avatar--presumably some nude photo of Coach Richt, but to each his own. 15 dolla to make you holla--special good deal for you, SEC man.

OK thanks.... I'll pass... lol. I'm on a v-bulletin UGA board with most of the same games, but ours are free. Just wanted to bust out a few high scores 'tween now & Oct. 2nd.

Back