What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HUGE. Wow. Klatt and CH with HUGE scoop. Team Meeting called on off day

Per donmac at Rivals, he just talked to a PLAYER saying the meeting is NOT True. **** all this **** I am so tired!

yup. saw that and another poster confirmed via another player.

dammit, fate. quit teasing us like this. throw these bums out!

You gotta be ****ing kidding!!!!

Can they possibly screw up this firing any more than they already have?

How pathetic is it when the most excited I get each week about CU Football lives & dies on BS scoop...hoping & praying for the firing of Squwak

Now we blame Bohn for Klatt giving out bad information? C'mon guys.

I wasn't blaming Bohn, it just continues to be more and more of a joke that nothing is happening.

+1, the silence from MB looks really bad. What other BCS program would allow the rumor mill and national media to openly mock them and say nothing? MB is really showing his (lack of) mettle here.

I wasn't blaming Bohn, it just continues to be more and more of a joke that nothing is happening.

Just remember what ITB posted this morning, passed on from Adam at Rivals: Don't expect any news today, on the mandatory no-contact day off. If an announcement is going to be made, they will let the players know first.

Given the AD can't address the players today, I think the Bohn's silence today is actually a GOOD thing. Now, if the silence carries over to tomorrow...

+1, the silence from MB looks really bad. What other BCS program would allow the rumor mill and national media to openly mock them and say nothing? MB is really showing his (lack of) mettle here.

See my post after yours. Telling the players closest to the coach that Hack was fired via a press release or news conference is bad form. If the AD can't address the team today, why would anyone expect word before that?

See my post after yours. Telling the players closest to the coach that Hack was fired via a press release or news conference is bad form. If the AD can't address the team today, why would anyone expect word before that?

Fair enough, that one I will buy. So that means the announcement should be tomorrow, right? :wink2:

Back