What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers finally caught on to #KeepTheRedOut

I actually admire the effort. This approach has never worked. You all know 10000 Red fans will be in there. Not just Colorado fans, all fans sell for the right price. Like i said, i cant blame you for trying at least.

I actually admire the effort. This approach has never worked. You all know 10000 Red fans will be in there. Not just Colorado fans, all fans sell for the right price. Like i said, i cant blame you for trying at least.

True, some Nebraska fans will buy their way in. They will also be paying a premium price to watch their team lose.

And then they will have to go back to Nebraska. Driving back to that hellhole after a loss is going to be painful.

True, some Nebraska fans will buy their way in. They will also be paying a premium price to watch their team lose.

And then they will have to go back to Nebraska. Driving back to that hellhole after a loss is going to be painful.
I realize you will say that no matter what, but the reality is you have a new head coach who will not be ready to face Frost this year. A butt whooping from Nebraska is expected everywhere outside of Boulder. Im looking forward to the game. See you there.

I realize you will say that no matter what, but the reality is you have a new head coach who will not be ready to face Frost this year. A butt whooping from Nebraska is expected everywhere outside of Boulder. Im looking forward to the game. See you there.
Frost wasn't ready to face McIntyre. Or Troy. Let's not insult Tucker by thinking he's the same as Frost.

Frost wasn't ready to face McIntyre. Or Troy. Let's not insult Tucker by thinking he's the same as Frost.
Im not insulting Tucker. I actually think hes a good hire. However first year coaches have a variety of challenges that take more than an offseason to overcome. Schemes, especially his defense may get worse before it gets better. I know, everyone drinks the kool aid. Im as guilty as anyone. But thats the reality of coaching and philosophy changes. When you play the style that he is asking, he will need specific skillsets and that only happens through a couple years of developing and recruiting. Like i said, i think it was a good hire.

Yeah, all those years of prepping for Bama, LSU, UF are nothing in comparison to prepping for king cornchub du jour. Oh look, Wiscy scored again...

Oh, and scoreboard.

I seem to recall corn fans last year running their mouths about how their first year coach was going to lead them to the promised land immediately.

According to these same red polyester clad marvels of football knowledge being a first year coach didn't matter since all the fuskers were missing was a quality coach.

Funny how after the game these same "experts" were blaming a Buff for making a clean and legal tackle on their savior, err QB.

I seem to recall corn fans last year running their mouths about how their first year coach was going to lead them to the promised land immediately.

According to these same red polyester clad marvels of football knowledge being a first year coach didn't matter since all the fuskers were missing was a quality coach.

Funny how after the game these same "experts" were blaming a Buff for making a clean and legal tackle on their savior, err QB.

Ah yes, I remember. Has the FBI probe into the vicious and interminable leg-twisting of their QB concluded yet? Frost's whining and doctored videos sure were good distractions from the scoreboard, for a while anyway.

I do think both programs have damn good coaches now, so the coming match-ups should be fun.

nub: let’s talk about football, not about our shyte state, fugly people, or general sense of despair.

AllBuffs: great. Remember how well last year went after husker jesus got Viska’d?

nub: let’s talk about football, not our shyte state, fugly people, or general sense of despair.

There are a lot of people that wear Buff colors who will break out the red for this game. It's almost impossible to keep the red cretins out.

It’s funny Nebraska fans think they are still relevant.
Colorado’s first year coach isn’t preparing for Alabama or anything

Im not insulting Tucker. I actually think hes a good hire. However first year coaches have a variety of challenges that take more than an offseason to overcome. Schemes, especially his defense may get worse before it gets better. I know, everyone drinks the kool aid. Im as guilty as anyone. But thats the reality of coaching and philosophy changes. When you play the style that he is asking, he will need specific skillsets and that only happens through a couple years of developing and recruiting. Like i said, i think it was a good hire.
So Tucker needs a couple years, but Frost only needs one? Can’t wait to hear who he deflects blame on this time.

Back