What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers finally caught on to #KeepTheRedOut

Pleeeease tell me about what a CU fan is like. We already know CU fans are foul mouthed, piss bomb throwing, grandmother occupied wheel chair pushers of a special kind.

We Husker fans just have to hear this straight from the buffalo's mouth. Who are you?

You want my honest opinion? I have been to 6 games in Lincoln and more games than I can count right now at Folsom and I can tell you that Nebraska fans are by far worse than CU fans. I have seen way worse from husker fans over the years. You think your **** don’t stink and that’s the problem. I’ll give you that Nebraska fans are loyal because there is nothing better in that hell hole state, but there is a lot of nastiness in that loyalty.

Pleeeease tell me about what a CU fan is like. We already know CU fans are foul mouthed, piss bomb throwing, grandmother occupied wheel chair pushers of a special kind.

We Husker fans just have to hear this straight from the buffalo's mouth. Who are you?
Fans of the team that ruined your new cornchub vestal virgin's coming out party...in his own ballroom. How does that taste?

Platti was on with Chris Baker on KFAB in Omaha this afternoon talking about the restrictions on sales to Fusker fans.

Nebraska gets 3000 tickets via the exchange so I’m not sure what the big deal is.

Baker brought up the “dirty” play to which Platti responded, “One of our players was cheap shotted by a Fusker player five yards out of bounds and was out for five games due to the injury but no one wants to talk about that.”

Last edited:
Platti was on with Chris Baker on KFAB in Omaha this afternoon talking about the restrictions on sales to Fusker fans.

Baker brought up the “dirty” play to which Platti responded, “One of our players was cheap shotted by a Fusker player five yards out of bounds and was out for five games due to the injury but no one wants to talk about that.”
Please tell me he said "fusker" on fusker radio?

Didn't know POTUS Trump has a brother in that dump of a state:

eayhdv7458p0njyf078b_400x400.jpeg

Back